Following months of mounting excitement the Fort Lauderdale International Boat show officially got underway today. With a wealth of incredible charter yachts on display, our team were on hand to check out all of the action.
Touching down in Florida early this morning, the team at YachtCharterFleet hurried over to check out the fantastic range of superyachts attending FLIBS 2016. Of course, with the show being spread over seven sites, the tour required some careful planning.
Keen to take a look at the profile that the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH cuts in the water, the recent delivery from Feadship was made an immediate priority, followed by a more general look at motor yachts from other world-leading shipyards.
As well as the superyachts on display, a number of exhibiting luxury brands are also on hand for the next few days. Already attracting a great deal of attention from the discerning crowd, the space dedicated to luxury living and marine technology is a veritable hive of activity.
As the largest edition of the largest in-water boat show, the importance of FLIBS 2016 is impossible to overstate. It’s not just a case of ‘bigger is better’, either, with the quality of yachts rivalling that of any other event this year.
Indeed, with SAVANNAH, the ‘motor yacht of the year’, taking centre stage, it’s difficult to imagine the show being any more prestigious.
As well as celebrating the superyachts already out on the water, the show is also hosting a range of exciting premieres. The 49m/161ft motor yacht CHASSEUR from Christensen, for example, is making her international debut.
Sure to be another memorable edition, this year’s Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show has brought together a simply stunning collection of superyachts
In order to find out more regarding any of the charter yachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.