Bringing you all of the action live from the ground, the team at YachtCharterFleet headed to the Monaco Grand Prix 2018 to check out all of the yachts and practice laps.
Surrounded by the roar of engines on the track, and the lively chat following Lewis Hamilton’s impressive first practice lap, the team at YachtCharterFleet are currently at the heart of the Monaco Grand Prix.
Now set a short distance away from the track, superyacht guests can be seen embarking and disembarking via tenders, making their way up their aft deck to enjoy the best views of the iconic circuit.
The place to see and be seen in around Monte Carlo this week, the event has brought out a star-studded cast of A-listers as well as discerning visitors who made their way over following the end of the Cannes Film Festival last Saturday.
From recent deliveries to icons of the charter fleet, the superyachts attending the Monaco Grand Prix 2018 are nothing short of exceptional. Indeed, from the 62m/203ft motor yacht FLAG from Feadship, to the 52m/171ft luxury yacht ‘Seven Sins’, the line-up of yachts is sure to generate as much excitement as the action taking place down on the track.
In an exciting turn of events, the 77m/254ft expedition yacht LEGEND has also joined the proceedings in Port Hercules. Having won an award for best rebuild at the World Superyacht Awards last year, those on board are sure to take advantage of her vast helideck when enjoying the race, and the impressive wellness facilities when kicking back afterwards.
Suitably styled for the prestigious event, certain parts of the walkways which line Port Hercules have been adorned with a red carpet, an addition which naturally enhances the overall glamour of the occasion.
The ideal event to enjoy as part of a Mediterranean yacht charter, the Monaco Grand Prix is undeniably one of the most exclusive and talked about events which takes place in the South of France each year.
With the cars now out on the track- and with the yachts taking their positions- the excitement for the Monaco Grand Prix is truly hotting up
With practice laps set to resume at 3PM this afternoon, there’s still plenty to look forward to for those discerning guests enjoying the event from the comfort of a superyacht. Keen to be named winners at one of the most esteemed races, Ferrari, Red Bull Racing, and Mercedes will all fight it out at the main event on Sunday.
Continuing their coverage from the ground, the team at YachtCharterFleet will be the first to bring you exclusive images and information throughout the duration.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...