Bringing you all of the action live from the ground, the team at YachtCharterFleet headed to the Monaco Grand Prix 2018 to check out all of the yachts and practice laps.
Surrounded by the roar of engines on the track, and the lively chat following Lewis Hamilton’s impressive first practice lap, the team at YachtCharterFleet are currently at the heart of the Monaco Grand Prix.
Now set a short distance away from the track, superyacht guests can be seen embarking and disembarking via tenders, making their way up their aft deck to enjoy the best views of the iconic circuit.
The place to see and be seen in around Monte Carlo this week, the event has brought out a star-studded cast of A-listers as well as discerning visitors who made their way over following the end of the Cannes Film Festival last Saturday.
From recent deliveries to icons of the charter fleet, the superyachts attending the Monaco Grand Prix 2018 are nothing short of exceptional. Indeed, from the 62m/203ft motor yacht FLAG from Feadship, to the 52m/171ft luxury yacht ‘Seven Sins’, the line-up of yachts is sure to generate as much excitement as the action taking place down on the track.
In an exciting turn of events, the 77m/254ft expedition yacht LEGEND has also joined the proceedings in Port Hercules. Having won an award for best rebuild at the World Superyacht Awards last year, those on board are sure to take advantage of her vast helideck when enjoying the race, and the impressive wellness facilities when kicking back afterwards.
Suitably styled for the prestigious event, certain parts of the walkways which line Port Hercules have been adorned with a red carpet, an addition which naturally enhances the overall glamour of the occasion.
The ideal event to enjoy as part of a Mediterranean yacht charter, the Monaco Grand Prix is undeniably one of the most exclusive and talked about events which takes place in the South of France each year.
With the cars now out on the track- and with the yachts taking their positions- the excitement for the Monaco Grand Prix is truly hotting up
With practice laps set to resume at 3PM this afternoon, there’s still plenty to look forward to for those discerning guests enjoying the event from the comfort of a superyacht. Keen to be named winners at one of the most esteemed races, Ferrari, Red Bull Racing, and Mercedes will all fight it out at the main event on Sunday.
Continuing their coverage from the ground, the team at YachtCharterFleet will be the first to bring you exclusive images and information throughout the duration.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...