Leaving behind the Old Port of Cannes for berths at the famous Port Hercule, charterers were today treated to a breathtaking performance from one of F1’s most interesting characters.
As we pointed out in an earlier story, the T-Dock is beginning to fill up as the superyachts migrate from the historic ports of Cannes.
With the sun breaking through the clouds around the French Riviera, visitors to the practice session this afternoon returned to sunbathing and sipping cocktails whilst watching the action unfold in front of them.
As the drivers prepare for the pivotal race this Sunday, we take a look at some of the charter yachts attending this year’s edition.
Perfectly suited for event charters, the 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA from Abeking & Rasmussen features an abundance of exterior space for enjoying the race.
Indeed, with a bridge deck large enough to host a home cinema, the area is just as impressive during the day, with an attachable bimini for shading when necessary.
A finalist for an interior award at the Showboats Design Awards this year, both the private and social spaces onboard are replete with contemporary flourishes and comfortable seating arrangements.
What’s more, M/Y ROMEA always includes a dedicated office space for anyone needing to attending to business whilst on charter.
Arguably the most classic of event charters, the Monaco Grand Prix combines the world’s most exciting sport with the unique charms of the Mediterranean
Another large yacht attending the Monaco Grand Prix 2016 is the 73m/238ft motor yacht VICKY.
Delivered from the Turkish shipyard Proteksan Turquoise, VICKY packs plenty of wow factor and provides charterers with numerous outdoor spaces in which to enjoy their environment.
Winning first place for ‘Recreational Area for Guest Use’ at the Showboats Design Awards 2013, and ‘Quality and Value’ at the World Superyacht Awards 2013, M/Y VICKY all but invites prospective charterers to take her to Monaco.
For parties keen to keep things going through the night, there’s also a professional DJ booth and dance floor- two features sure to be popular as she sits at anchor a short distance from Port Hercule.
Boasting a truly distinctive profile which ultimately earned her the award for ‘Best Exterior Design’ at the World Trophies 2014, the 66m/217ft motor yacht OKTO will no doubt be turning more than a few heads as she joins the proceedings this week.
Renowned for her silent cruising, M/Y OKTO is also regarded as an effortlessly cool charter yacht with a large swimming pool on the aft deck complemented by an engaging Alberto Pinto interior.
Whilst the abundance of outdoor deck space is sure to offer more than enough room for partying, the retractable balcony attached to the master suite provides a nice spot for guests to get away from it all at a moment’s notice.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- Charter Yachts Win At World Superyacht Awards 2017At this year’s World Superyacht Awards, held on 13th May at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, a fine selection of charte...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...