Lengthened Superyacht 'Seven Sins' Re-Launched
On Sunday, Balk shipyard officially re-launched charter yacht 'Seven Sins' at their Netherland headquarters, following an extensive refit which saw her bow lengthened by approximately 2.3 metres - giving her a new total length of 43.6 metres/143 feet.
A pedigree Heesen built in 2005 to ABS and MCA standards, technical planning of the extension of Seven Sins was organised by Van Oossanen Naval Architects. A bow extension is like nothing seen previously in the industry, with most extensions either amidships or stern.
The lounging area at her bow is now significantly more spacious for charter guests' enjoyment, with retouches to the master suite, a repaint and standard maintenance also evident.
She will additionally feature and new crew cabin, meaning parties can benefit from the first-class services of an 8-person crew whilst aboard.
Offering huge luxury across her three decks, motor yacht Seven Sins boasts amenities including a gym, sauna and deck Jacuzzi. She comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite with its own private office, two VIP staterooms, a double stateroom and two twin cabins.
Guests have access to an impressive range of water toys, including a Seabob, two jet-skis, water-skis, three doughnuts and two inflatable canoes.
On her return to the global charter fleet, the newly lengthened M/Y Seven Sins will be cruising in Mediterranean hotspots including Turkey and Sardinia this summer season. To find out more information about her availability, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Seven Sin's refit is one of the more unusual refits of recent times.
More Yacht Information
Seven Sins Yacht For Charter
44m Heesen, 2005 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...