It’s not too late to book a charter of a lifetime for the holidays and New Year as an exceptional selection of superyachts still have availability in dreamy Caribbean destinations and, what’s more, they’re all offering fantastic special rates.
A 2010-build from Lurssen, the 60m/197ft superyacht HUNTRESS is available over the festive and New Year period for Caribbean charters at the reduced weekly base rate of $450,000 down from $500,000. This makes an incredible saving of $50,000.
Jam-packed with amenities, the motor yacht features the latest technologies, a huge walk-in aromatherapy shower, two levels of alfresco dining, and a sundeck complete with a sleek bar, sun pads, Jacuzzi and a shaded gym area that converts into a disco by night, perfect for seeing in 2017 in the upmost style.
Step inside to experience the stunning Glade Johnson-designed interior, which balances strong rectangular shapes with soft, luxurious fabrics and natural grained wood for a clean, fresh and elegant look. The sophisticated styling continues into the 12 staterooms.
Launched by Feadship in 1997 and refitted in 2013, the 55m/180ft superyacht ‘Huntress II’ is offering a 10 percent discount on charters over Christmas and the New Year, bringing her rate down to $225,000 per week.
Within her classic profile she houses a serene Terence Disdale interior, boasting a marine-inspired colour palette, and open and light-infused spaces designed for relaxation and entertainment. Special features include a baby grand piano and a fully-equipped gymnasium.
Culinary feasts and evening cocktails can be enjoyed across her luxe tri-decks, while her sundeck provides the very best in luxurious outdoor living with oversized sunpads, a partially covered bar, a spa pool and a Finnish dry heat sauna.
Huntress II's sundeck provides the very best in luxurious outdoor living with oversized sunpads, a partially covered bar, a spa pool and a Finnish dry heat sauna
ONE MORE TOY
Available in the British Virgin Islands and St Maarten, the 47m/155ft superyacht ‘One More Toy’ has dropped 15% off her high season rate and is open for charter from now until the New Year at $150,000 per week.
Delivered by Christensen in 2001, she underwent a major refit last year, transforming her interior into a classically-styled haven of luxury with handsome Cherrywood panelling and an elevator, which provides access to all levels as part of her wheelchair friendly ethos.
She is also equipped with state-of-the-art entertainment systems, gas barbecue, full bar, multiple lounging and dining options, and a huge collection of the latest water toys, making her ideal for families, groups and couples.
Reducing her weekly rate from $140,000 to $135,000 per week over the holiday and New Year period, the 42m/138ft superyacht ‘Penny Mae’ is another brilliant luxury yacht on which to escape to the Caribbean for some much-needed winter sun.
Originally launched by Richmond Yachts in 2004, she is in optimal condition for a private yacht charter after undergoing an extensive refit in 2014. Her inviting interior now boasts warm woods with light-coloured furnishings for a Long Island-style ambience.
Highlights include a highly spacious skylounge primed for entertainment, and an alfresco cinema theatre, Jacuzzi and stylish bar on the sundeck. These of course join the plethora of spaces for lounging, sunning, socialising and dining available across her four levels.
‘Penny Mae’ is another brilliant yacht on which to escape to the Caribbean over the holidays for some winter sun
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...