It’s not too late to book a charter of a lifetime for the holidays and New Year as an exceptional selection of superyachts still have availability in dreamy Caribbean destinations and, what’s more, they’re all offering fantastic special rates.
A 2010-build from Lurssen, the 60m/197ft superyacht HUNTRESS is available over the festive and New Year period for Caribbean charters at the reduced weekly base rate of $450,000 down from $500,000. This makes an incredible saving of $50,000.
Jam-packed with amenities, the motor yacht features the latest technologies, a huge walk-in aromatherapy shower, two levels of alfresco dining, and a sundeck complete with a sleek bar, sun pads, Jacuzzi and a shaded gym area that converts into a disco by night, perfect for seeing in 2017 in the upmost style.
Step inside to experience the stunning Glade Johnson-designed interior, which balances strong rectangular shapes with soft, luxurious fabrics and natural grained wood for a clean, fresh and elegant look. The sophisticated styling continues into the 12 staterooms.
Launched by Feadship in 1997 and refitted in 2013, the 55m/180ft superyacht ‘Huntress II’ is offering a 10 percent discount on charters over Christmas and the New Year, bringing her rate down to $225,000 per week.
Within her classic profile she houses a serene Terence Disdale interior, boasting a marine-inspired colour palette, and open and light-infused spaces designed for relaxation and entertainment. Special features include a baby grand piano and a fully-equipped gymnasium.
Culinary feasts and evening cocktails can be enjoyed across her luxe tri-decks, while her sundeck provides the very best in luxurious outdoor living with oversized sunpads, a partially covered bar, a spa pool and a Finnish dry heat sauna.
Huntress II's sundeck provides the very best in luxurious outdoor living with oversized sunpads, a partially covered bar, a spa pool and a Finnish dry heat sauna
ONE MORE TOY
Available in the British Virgin Islands and St Maarten, the 47m/155ft superyacht ‘One More Toy’ has dropped 15% off her high season rate and is open for charter from now until the New Year at $150,000 per week.
Delivered by Christensen in 2001, she underwent a major refit last year, transforming her interior into a classically-styled haven of luxury with handsome Cherrywood panelling and an elevator, which provides access to all levels as part of her wheelchair friendly ethos.
She is also equipped with state-of-the-art entertainment systems, gas barbecue, full bar, multiple lounging and dining options, and a huge collection of the latest water toys, making her ideal for families, groups and couples.
Reducing her weekly rate from $140,000 to $135,000 per week over the holiday and New Year period, the 42m/138ft superyacht ‘Penny Mae’ is another brilliant luxury yacht on which to escape to the Caribbean for some much-needed winter sun.
Originally launched by Richmond Yachts in 2004, she is in optimal condition for a private yacht charter after undergoing an extensive refit in 2014. Her inviting interior now boasts warm woods with light-coloured furnishings for a Long Island-style ambience.
Highlights include a highly spacious skylounge primed for entertainment, and an alfresco cinema theatre, Jacuzzi and stylish bar on the sundeck. These of course join the plethora of spaces for lounging, sunning, socialising and dining available across her four levels.
‘Penny Mae’ is another brilliant yacht on which to escape to the Caribbean over the holidays for some winter sun
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...