Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familiar yachties head to the waters of Italy on board the 54m/178ft motor yacht ‘Talisman Maiton’.
Returning to television screens next month, the popular Bravo TV series spin-off will see the return of the popular captain as well as fan-favourites chief stew Hannah Ferrier and chef Adam Glick.
Sure to ramp up the excitement by a few degrees, a host of new cast members will also be brought on board to treat guests to a memorable yacht charter vacation along the Amalfi Coast.
Named after an island in Thailand, superyacht Talisman Maiton will be this season’s motor yacht of choice, appearing under her real name and not a false identity as certain other featured yachts have.
The largest superyacht to ever feature on Below Deck or Below Deck Mediterranean, Talisman Maiton boasts a sundeck spa pool, a state of the art gymnasium, and a dedicated observation deck to allow charter guests to properly immerse themselves in their surroundings.
As if these standout features weren’t enough to keep the Below Deck Mediterranean crew busy around the waters of Italy such as Naples and Capri, Talisman Maiton also comes with a commanding range of water toys to keep guest entertained when at-anchor or in port.
Reft to an exacting standard in 2012, the motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 6 well-appointed cabins which include a generously sized master suite typically reserved for the principal charter guest.
Fusing timeless glamour with a range of entertaining features, superyacht Talisman Maiton is the perfect superyacht for Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3
Finished in a distinctly classic style, the interior of superyacht Talisman Maiton includes a number of social areas which are sure to feature throughout the course of the Bravo TV series.
Specifically, both the main salon and skylounge are furnished for guests to gather in comfort for a few drinks- the perfect place for some of the show’s staged dramas.
Sure to keep viewers totally gripped, the highly anticipated Season 3 of Below Deck Mediterranean is sure to keep fans of the franchise satisfied until the return of the original Below Deck takes place in September of this year.
To find out even more about the yachts featured on the popular Bravo TV series, and which ones you can enjoy for yourself, be sure to read our feature on the Below Deck yacht names and how much it costs to rent them.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...