After an enormously successful first season, Below Deck Mediterranean returns for a second season on May 2nd as a cast of new and familiar faces treat a party of charter guests to a vacation around Croatia.
Whilst previous installments of the Bravo reality show have gone to some lengths to disguise the true identity of the featured yachts, the second season of Below Deck Mediterranean showcases SIROCCO under her usual name.
In this article we step on board the Heesen superyacht to take a look at what charter guests can expect during their time in Croatia.
Collaborating with the award-winning Omega Architects, the exterior of superyacht SIROCCO cuts a timeless profile thanks to her arctic white superstructure and midnight navy hull.
Spread across three decks, the outdoor communal spaces begin with the lounging space on the main deck, move onto an alfresco dining arrangement on the upper deck, and conclude with a Jacuzzi on the sundeck.
With plenty of space for all of the guests to gather in, it’ll be no surprise to see plenty of scenes taking place against a Mediterranean backdrop.
What’s more, the swim platform extending off the aft allows those on board to effortlessly access the water and tenders.
The interior of superyacht SIROCCO is similarly impressive, with a distinctly African aesthetic comprising both the guest and communal spaces. Specifically, the use of Makassar wood and leather produces a unique look and feel which sets the yacht apart from any other.
As well as the full-beam master cabin which occupies the forward section of the upper deck, the superyacht features a multi-media TV room amidships and a generously proportioned main salon on the deck below.
Ultimately, SIROCCO is a motor yacht certain to satisfy even the most experienced of charter guest, and will be sure to dazzle in front of the cameras.
Fusing a range of incredible influences, Superyacht SIROCCO brings to the second season of Below Deck Mediterranean
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SIROCCO, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which have featured on Below Deck, and how much it costs to rent them.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...