After an enormously successful first season, Below Deck Mediterranean returns for a second season on May 2nd as a cast of new and familiar faces treat a party of charter guests to a vacation around Croatia.
Whilst previous installments of the Bravo reality show have gone to some lengths to disguise the true identity of the featured yachts, the second season of Below Deck Mediterranean showcases SIROCCO under her usual name.
In this article we step on board the Heesen superyacht to take a look at what charter guests can expect during their time in Croatia.
Collaborating with the award-winning Omega Architects, the exterior of superyacht SIROCCO cuts a timeless profile thanks to her arctic white superstructure and midnight navy hull.
Spread across three decks, the outdoor communal spaces begin with the lounging space on the main deck, move onto an alfresco dining arrangement on the upper deck, and conclude with a Jacuzzi on the sundeck.
With plenty of space for all of the guests to gather in, it’ll be no surprise to see plenty of scenes taking place against a Mediterranean backdrop.
What’s more, the swim platform extending off the aft allows those on board to effortlessly access the water and tenders.
The interior of superyacht SIROCCO is similarly impressive, with a distinctly African aesthetic comprising both the guest and communal spaces. Specifically, the use of Makassar wood and leather produces a unique look and feel which sets the yacht apart from any other.
As well as the full-beam master cabin which occupies the forward section of the upper deck, the superyacht features a multi-media TV room amidships and a generously proportioned main salon on the deck below.
Ultimately, SIROCCO is a motor yacht certain to satisfy even the most experienced of charter guest, and will be sure to dazzle in front of the cameras.
Fusing a range of incredible influences, Superyacht SIROCCO brings to the second season of Below Deck Mediterranean
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SIROCCO, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which have featured on Below Deck, and how much it costs to rent them.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...