With a profile inspired by modern jet fighters, there will be no mistaking superyacht IRISHA as she arrives on some of the world’s most spectacular cruising grounds this summer.
Fusing a refreshing interior with a well-appointed exterior, the guest and social spaces of the motor yacht have been expertly styled by London-based design house Harrison Eidsgaard.
Indeed, from the precious stone decoration in the guest cabins to the sun pad-surrounded Jacuzzi on the sundeck, those on board are afforded a world of possibilities when discovering their preferred destination.
Boasting an attractive layout, the interior of superyacht IRISHA can be navigated via a sweeping atrium staircase which connects each of the decks.
Allowing guests to effortlessly make their way from their cabin to the skylounge theatre, those on board will be able to relax and be entertained in style.
What's more, IRISHA is able to assemble a sauna on the lower deck when at-anchor, a feature which is sure to keep everyone feeling suitably rested during their yacht charter vacation.
By day, the 13m sundeck will become a sun-drenched paradise with plenty of spaces available for tanning as well as shaded spaces for enjoying some cocktails or an alfresco lunch.
A vision of the future, superyacht IRISHA is equipped with all of the latest and most exciting features
Enhancing the overall sense of space on board, an innovative ‘winter garden’ on the main deck allows guests to close off part of the aft deck to create an even larger and air-conditioned main salon.
Situated on the main deck, the master cabin is reached via a suitably impressive private study and features its own retractable balcony, allowing the principal charter guest to enjoy their morning coffee or a sundowner in private.
Besides the master cabin, there is an additional 4 doubles, 2 of which can be easily transformed into twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Sure to impress show-goers later this year, IRISHA will make her show debut at the Monaco Yacht Show in September.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...