With a profile inspired by modern jet fighters, there will be no mistaking superyacht IRISHA as she arrives on some of the world’s most spectacular cruising grounds this summer.
Fusing a refreshing interior with a well-appointed exterior, the guest and social spaces of the motor yacht have been expertly styled by London-based design house Harrison Eidsgaard.
Indeed, from the precious stone decoration in the guest cabins to the sun pad-surrounded Jacuzzi on the sundeck, those on board are afforded a world of possibilities when discovering their preferred destination.
Boasting an attractive layout, the interior of superyacht IRISHA can be navigated via a sweeping atrium staircase which connects each of the decks.
Allowing guests to effortlessly make their way from their cabin to the skylounge theatre, those on board will be able to relax and be entertained in style.
What's more, IRISHA is able to assemble a sauna on the lower deck when at-anchor, a feature which is sure to keep everyone feeling suitably rested during their yacht charter vacation.
By day, the 13m sundeck will become a sun-drenched paradise with plenty of spaces available for tanning as well as shaded spaces for enjoying some cocktails or an alfresco lunch.
A vision of the future, superyacht IRISHA is equipped with all of the latest and most exciting features
Enhancing the overall sense of space on board, an innovative ‘winter garden’ on the main deck allows guests to close off part of the aft deck to create an even larger and air-conditioned main salon.
Situated on the main deck, the master cabin is reached via a suitably impressive private study and features its own retractable balcony, allowing the principal charter guest to enjoy their morning coffee or a sundowner in private.
Besides the master cabin, there is an additional 4 doubles, 2 of which can be easily transformed into twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Sure to impress show-goers later this year, IRISHA will make her show debut at the Monaco Yacht Show in September.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...