With a profile inspired by modern jet fighters, there will be no mistaking superyacht IRISHA as she arrives on some of the world’s most spectacular cruising grounds this summer.
Fusing a refreshing interior with a well-appointed exterior, the guest and social spaces of the motor yacht have been expertly styled by London-based design house Harrison Eidsgaard.
Indeed, from the precious stone decoration in the guest cabins to the sun pad-surrounded Jacuzzi on the sundeck, those on board are afforded a world of possibilities when discovering their preferred destination.
Boasting an attractive layout, the interior of superyacht IRISHA can be navigated via a sweeping atrium staircase which connects each of the decks.
Allowing guests to effortlessly make their way from their cabin to the skylounge theatre, those on board will be able to relax and be entertained in style.
What's more, IRISHA is able to assemble a sauna on the lower deck when at-anchor, a feature which is sure to keep everyone feeling suitably rested during their yacht charter vacation.
By day, the 13m sundeck will become a sun-drenched paradise with plenty of spaces available for tanning as well as shaded spaces for enjoying some cocktails or an alfresco lunch.
A vision of the future, superyacht IRISHA is equipped with all of the latest and most exciting features
Enhancing the overall sense of space on board, an innovative ‘winter garden’ on the main deck allows guests to close off part of the aft deck to create an even larger and air-conditioned main salon.
Situated on the main deck, the master cabin is reached via a suitably impressive private study and features its own retractable balcony, allowing the principal charter guest to enjoy their morning coffee or a sundowner in private.
Besides the master cabin, there is an additional 4 doubles, 2 of which can be easily transformed into twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Sure to impress show-goers later this year, IRISHA will make her show debut at the Monaco Yacht Show in September.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...