Launched in 2002 and last refitted earlier this year, this sumptuous motor yacht boasts all of the latest amenities and on-board facilities.
Guests hoping to visit the Mediterranean on a luxury yacht charter can enjoy a special discount between July and August next year. Expect to be transported around the famously romantic Greek coasts for a perfect summer 2020 escape.
The yacht is primed for charterers looking to soak up the culturally rich environment or for a group of friends looking for a luxury adventure.
An intimate experience
ANAMEL, with her sublime and intricate exterior design by Paolo Caliari, looks strong and graceful as she soars through the waters. Guests can expect to turn heads as they cruise through coastal towns and islands on board this luxurious yacht.
Her foredeck offers guests the perfect environment to laze about on designer sunbeds at all hours of the day. Her sundeck is equally convivial, with a spread of sunpads to port and a dining set-up to starboard.
Meanwhile, the main deck aft deck is shaded for guests to escape the midday heat while eating meals alfresco. This area is spacious and is perfect for hosting close gatherings with friends and family while sampling authentic local dishes.
A warm and enticing atmosphere
Luxury yacht ANAMEL presents a stunning interior design, also by Paolo Caliari, that is as light and airy as it is bespoke and elegant. She features a soft and neutral pallet with classical country styling that is gorgeously detailed.
A brand new salon offers deluxe seating and formal dining space, perfect for hosting a sophisticated cocktail tasting prepared by the onboard crew. Windows line the beam of the yacht, offering a breathtaking view of the sea and illuminating the gracious space with abundant natural lighting.
In her lower deck, she offers accommodation for up to ten guests in 5 incredibly warm and enticing suites. She is also capable of carrying 6 expert crew members to ensure a relaxed and luxury yacht charter experience.
A romantic adventure awaits
When the sun is blazing and the water is all too enticing, guests can take advantage of the swimming platform to cool off by dipping into the refreshing kiss of the Mediterranean sea.
And, for those guests looking for something more active they can take advantage of ANAMEL’s locker of water toys. She offers a Jet-Ski, Donut and paddleboards, to name just a few.
This global hotspot has always been a popular destination as a deluxe luxury charter vacation and rightfully so. With superyacht ANAMEL guests can expect to cruise in comfort and style while exploring all the wonders that Greece has to offer.
With a civilization so rich in tradition and culture, quaint seaside towns, lively and booming cities, picturesque landscapes and architecture, and delicious and fragrant cuisine, guests can be guaranteed an exciting and memorable visit.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.