Launched by CRN in 2001 and last refitted in 2012, ‘Magenta M’ is a spacious and elegantly-styled charter platform which is perfectly-equipped for exploring the island-studded waters of Greece.
She offers accommodation for up to 10 guests in five cabins, with both exterior and interior design from award-dinning design firm Nuvolari & Lenard.
Alongside well-appointed deck areas, she also benefits from a locker of the latest water toys and accessories that will ensure a fun-filled yacht charter vacation enjoying the waters of the East Mediterranean.
The interiors of the motor yacht exude sophistication, and have been furnished to reflect a contemporary, yet timeless, theme. Her main salon is bordered by sofas with a television screen forward, while a a circular formal dining salon finished in demi-matte dark wood can be found adjoining.
Guests can also take advantage of a sumptuous skylounge, which is replete with lounging options with footstools and boasts a delicate floor pattern and a second large TV screen. Stepping out onto the aft deck, guests will find a formal alfresco dining arrangement that affords sweeping views over the scenery of Greece.
The interiors of the motor yacht exude sophistication, and have been furnished to reflect a contemporary, yet timeless, theme.
Crowning the luxury yacht, the sundeck volunteers a huge jacuzzi fringed by sunpads and a well-stocked bar for all-day refreshment. A more relaxed dining area is situated amidships, thoughtfully positioned below the shade of the radar arch.
Other highlights on board the charter yacht include an extending swim platform, a main deck seating area and foredeck sunpads that provide the ideal spot for topping up a tan. Her selection of toys is truly extensive, and among them she volunteers scuba-diving equipment, Jet-Skis, transparent kayaks and an inflatable trampoline.
To boot, Magenta M also plays host to Segways, allowing guests to explore on land around the many islands of Greece.
Whether guests wish to cruise around the Ionian Islands, taking in the sapphire water and secluded beaches of Zakynthos, or drink in ancient Greek culture on the Aegean islands, the cruising grounds of this region are vast.
She also benefits from a locker of the latest water toys and accessories that will ensure a fun-filled yacht charter vacation.
Other yacht destination in Greece include the Saronic Islands, home to the hidden gems of Spetses, Hydra and Poros. To discover your ideal Greek getaway on a private yacht charter, view our guide to yacht charters in Greece.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.