Charter guests can now tie the knot on board the 56m/185ft luxury yacht ‘My Seanna’ thanks to her legal engagement officiated Captain, Todd Lee.
Boasting extensive deck areas, panoramic views and an oversized waterfall Jacuzzi, My Seanna makes a perfect wedding venue. Plus, available to charter in the Bahamas over the winter and cruising the Mediterranean this summer, couples can wed in their dream destination.
A certified pastor, Captain Todd Lee can perform legal marriages and civil unions on board, and two weddings have already taken place.
Launched in 2001 by Delta Marine, the motor yacht underwent an 18-month refit, which was completed in October 2014. This saw the extension and reconfiguration of all the deck spaces and a huge overhaul of the interior.
Following the yacht’s transformation, the spacious sundeck makes the most romantic setting for an unforgettable wedding ceremony and, quayside, she is able to host up to 150 guests for glamorous wedding receptions and parties.
The happy couple can even opt to undertake a honeymoon yacht charter on board charter yacht My Seanna. With a world-class chef on board, newlyweds can enjoy romantic alfresco meals on any of the three decks and, for relaxation, there is a sauna, an exquisite beach club and ample sunbathing options, including the secluded crow’s nest.
For the more active couple, there is a plethora of the latest water toys and the beach club is an approved RYA watersports centre complete with Jet Ski docking stations.
Boasting extensive deck areas, panoramic views and an oversized waterfall Jacuzzi, My Seanna makes a perfect wedding venue
What’s more, the yacht’s extremely lavish interior features white marble floors and 22 carat gold finishes. The full beam master suite features a large Jacuzzi tub and is joined by a VIP suite with 180-degree views, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Other highlights include a helipad, a giant outdoor movie screen on the sundeck, an impressive selection of over 200 wines, six varieties of cigars, and an on-board fitness instructor.
For more information on getting married on board M/Y My Seanna, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...