Charter guests can now tie the knot on board the 56m/185ft luxury yacht ‘My Seanna’ thanks to her legal engagement officiated Captain, Todd Lee.
Boasting extensive deck areas, panoramic views and an oversized waterfall Jacuzzi, My Seanna makes a perfect wedding venue. Plus, available to charter in the Bahamas over the winter and cruising the Mediterranean this summer, couples can wed in their dream destination.
A certified pastor, Captain Todd Lee can perform legal marriages and civil unions on board, and two weddings have already taken place.
Launched in 2001 by Delta Marine, the motor yacht underwent an 18-month refit, which was completed in October 2014. This saw the extension and reconfiguration of all the deck spaces and a huge overhaul of the interior.
Following the yacht’s transformation, the spacious sundeck makes the most romantic setting for an unforgettable wedding ceremony and, quayside, she is able to host up to 150 guests for glamorous wedding receptions and parties.
The happy couple can even opt to undertake a honeymoon yacht charter on board charter yacht My Seanna. With a world-class chef on board, newlyweds can enjoy romantic alfresco meals on any of the three decks and, for relaxation, there is a sauna, an exquisite beach club and ample sunbathing options, including the secluded crow’s nest.
For the more active couple, there is a plethora of the latest water toys and the beach club is an approved RYA watersports centre complete with Jet Ski docking stations.
Boasting extensive deck areas, panoramic views and an oversized waterfall Jacuzzi, My Seanna makes a perfect wedding venue
What’s more, the yacht’s extremely lavish interior features white marble floors and 22 carat gold finishes. The full beam master suite features a large Jacuzzi tub and is joined by a VIP suite with 180-degree views, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Other highlights include a helipad, a giant outdoor movie screen on the sundeck, an impressive selection of over 200 wines, six varieties of cigars, and an on-board fitness instructor.
For more information on getting married on board M/Y My Seanna, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...