Pools are a running theme on board (80m) 263' motor yacht TATIANA, with a pair of swimming pools on the interior and exterior plus a modern pool table in the main salon.
As Bilgin's brand new flagship TATIANA nears delivery, the yachting industry has been eagerly awaiting the first photos inside this luxury charter yacht.
Our first look tells us the industry won't be disappointed.
With outstanding on-board facilities, impeccable interior styling and a host of intriguing design features, TATIANA blends luxury and comfort with ease.
TATIANA boasts outstanding on-board facilities, impeccable interior styling and a host of interesting design features.
The motor yacht was launched back in February at Bilgin's facilities in Istanbul, Turkey. She was instantly acclaimed for sleek profile and sharp lines, which come courtesy of Unique Yacht Design.
Initially announced as an in-build project in 2016, TATIANA forms part of the yard's 263 range. According to international media reports, there are two other sisterships in this range currently in build as well.
TATIANA marks one of the largest Turkish-built yachts to date. She would have made it to the top spot, but instead she ties for first with 80m (263') ELEMENTS from Yachtley.
Curved lines create a fluid sense of motion that helps contribute to the relaxed on-board ambience.
The yacht's interiors come from British-based studio H2 Yacht Design.
The studio has opted for a light and refined color palette with a contemporary theme. Champagne, ivory and seafoam blue feature throughout, alongside mirrored surfaces and rich blue artworks.
Throughout the yacht, curved lines create a fluid sense of motion that helps contribute to the relaxed on-board ambience. This is particularly evident in her lounge area, where crescent-shaped sofas hug curved coffee tables.
Two pools means more space to relax, socialize and enjoy the company of your charter party during a superyacht vacation.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 12 guests in eight cabins, which includes a dedicated Owner’s deck, two VIP staterooms, four double cabins (of which two are convertible) and a twin cabin.
The yacht is ideal for leisure and entertaining, thanks to a large cinema and a generous beach club with steam room. Adding a superb level of convenience, the wellness facilities in the beach club can be fully accessed via the main salon.
As well as the spa area, the beach club also plays host to a beautiful indoor pool. This is particularly impressive when you consider her second pool on the main deck aft, above. Two pools means more space to relax, socialize and enjoy the company of your charter party during a superyacht vacation; whatever you're looking for, TATIANA will be the perfect hostess.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed