Referred to as ‘Gold Diamond’ whilst in her construction phase, the latest images of Princess AVK would suggest that we can expect another modern classic to join the charter fleet this year.
No stranger to yachts of this magnitude, Sunseeker Yachts have already demonstrated its ability to build an outstanding vessel of this size when they launched the 47m/155ft motor yacht BLUSH back in 2014.
Clearly as photogenic as any modern superyacht, Princess AVK showcased her outstanding build to photographers on-site earlier this month.
Releasing a series of images which show off the hull of their latest build in Poole Harbour, Sunseeker have every right to be proud of its work.
With her sharp lines and traditional arctic white creating a strong presence in the yard, it will be interesting to see how she looks when underway.
Taking a look at her structure it’s easy to imagine the lounging possibilities provided by the outdoor spaces extending out of her tiered decks.
Whilst the pictures retain some of the mystery, it’s clear that she’ll soon be cutting an impressive figure in the water.
A known powerhouse, Sunseeker Yachts have clearly scored another home run with Princess AVK
With the motor yacht so close to joining the charter market, you can be assured that Yacht Charter Fleet will be following the latest news closely.
In the meantime, why not discuss the possibility of chartering another Sunseeker yacht with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Sunseeker Yachts for charter
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...