Referred to as ‘Gold Diamond’ whilst in her construction phase, the latest images of Princess AVK would suggest that we can expect another modern classic to join the charter fleet this year.
No stranger to yachts of this magnitude, Sunseeker Yachts have already demonstrated its ability to build an outstanding vessel of this size when they launched the 47m/155ft motor yacht BLUSH back in 2014.
Clearly as photogenic as any modern superyacht, Princess AVK showcased her outstanding build to photographers on-site earlier this month.
Releasing a series of images which show off the hull of their latest build in Poole Harbour, Sunseeker have every right to be proud of its work.
With her sharp lines and traditional arctic white creating a strong presence in the yard, it will be interesting to see how she looks when underway.
Taking a look at her structure it’s easy to imagine the lounging possibilities provided by the outdoor spaces extending out of her tiered decks.
Whilst the pictures retain some of the mystery, it’s clear that she’ll soon be cutting an impressive figure in the water.
A known powerhouse, Sunseeker Yachts have clearly scored another home run with Princess AVK
With the motor yacht so close to joining the charter market, you can be assured that Yacht Charter Fleet will be following the latest news closely.
In the meantime, why not discuss the possibility of chartering another Sunseeker yacht with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Sunseeker Yachts for charter
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...