Expedition Yacht STEEL Returns to the Mediterranean for Summer Charters
A bespoke global explorer, STEEL was launched in 2009 by Pendennis Yachts in a collaboration between the UK shipyard, yacht designers Liebowitz & Pritchard and naval architects Burness Corlett & Partners.
Sure to turn heads throughout the Mediterranean thanks to her classic, robust lines and distinctive green paintwork, she houses a traditionally-styled, cosy interior with no-end of luxurious amenities.
There are plenty of well-appointed deck areas on board where guests can unwind, dine and socialise while soaking up the spectacular surrounds.
Choose from a variety of private sunbathing areas while anchored in an idyllic anchorage in Croatia, lounge on the expansive sundeck with family and friends against the glamorous backdrop of the French Riviera or enjoy freshly cooked fare on the aft deck among the alluring waters of Greece.
Other highlights of her exterior include an active current spa pool on the sundeck, hydraulic side decks and an elevating crow’s nest, which offers unrivalled ocean vistas.
Inside luxury yacht STEEL, rich Cuban mahogany provides a warm, welcoming setting for your luxury charter vacation. The main salon features a comfortable lounge and fireplace while a separate dining area is perfect for more formal gatherings.
The master suite is located forward on the main deck and boasts its own private lounge, whereas four double cabins and one single cabin are just one deck below. Such an accommodation setup means the expedition yacht can sleep up to 12 guests.
A gymnasium and a selection of the latest water toys are also available on board and, for enhanced comfort, she is equipped with Quantum Zero Speed Stabilizers and state-of-the-art communication systems.
There are plenty of well-appointed deck areas on board where guests can unwind, dine and socialise
More Yacht Information
Steel Yacht For Charter
55m Pendennis, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...