A number of improvements to the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show (FLIBS) will offer attendees and exhibitors an elevated experience when the 2018 edition gets underway on 31 October.
From the moment visitors arrive at FLIBS 2018, a variety of enhancements will offer a fresh approach to enjoying the Florida-based show and an even more successful sales environment for exhibitors.
One of the most notable changes is the redesign and repositioning of the main entrance. Moved several hundred yards to the north end of the Bahia Mar Hotel and Marina property along Seabreeze Boulevard, it will now boast a plaza-like configuration and efficiently designed security.
The newly designed entrance will also feature a separate VIP and exhibitor gate, while the previous main entrance will be used for exhibitors moving in and out of the show as well as other show logistics. Such changes will ultimately improve access for both attendees and exhibitors.
Informa US Boat Show’s general manager Andrew Doole said: “First impressions are crucial, which is why we are creating a professionally designed, dedicated show entrance with a thoughtful layout and other elements of convenience for guests and exhibitors.”
Other changes made to enhance the visitor experience include a new culinary provider, which will offer fresh, farm-to-plate fruits and vegetables, sustainable seafood and natural organic meats.
First impressions are crucial, which is why we are creating a professionally designed, dedicated show entrance with a thoughtful layout and other elements of convenience
The main attraction for attendees will be the on-water exhibit of 1,500 plus boats. Included in this fleet will be close to 80 superyachts, an impressive selection of which will be available for charter.
The show enables prospective clients to view the fleet of charter yachts and top vessels already signed up include Abeking & Rasmussen’s 60m/197ft charter yacht ‘Excellence V’ and 60m/197ft charter yacht ELYSIAN, and the 50m/165ft Feadship charter yacht BROADWATER.
Also showcased will be Florida's superyacht facilities offering an idea of what charterers can expect when undertaking a Miami yacht charter in the region.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...