As well as hosting a number of launches, the 39th edition of the Cannes Yachting Festival has confirmed the attendance of many stunning luxury charter yachts.
Taking place from 6th to 11th September at the Old Port and Port Pierre Canto, the Cannes Yachting Festival 2016 is set to attract a number of discerning visitors to the iconic ports along the French Riviera.
One of the largest in-water boat shows in the Mediterranean, Cannes Yachting Festival offers dedicated spaces for both motor yachts and sailing yachts, promising to showcase a fine selection of vessels as well as exhibits from leading luxury brands.
The perfect opportunity for key players to better familiarise themselves with the global fleet, the festival is sure to generate plenty of excitement ahead of its fortieth birthday.
As we approach the highly anticipated event, we take a look at some of the attending superyachts which are available for a private yacht charter.
1. 'Va Bene'
With an interior designed for family and friends to socialise in absolute comfort, the main salon features three areas for various communal activities. Indeed, with a card table, sofa, and an additional seating area, parties can decide for themselves how to utilise the space.
Whilst engaging works of modern art line the walls of the interior, the generously proportioned exterior features a sizeable Jacuzzi amidships and shaded alfresco dining options available on both the port and starboard sides.
With a total of six staterooms, M/Y Va Bene is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
Boasting a full size helipad along with her iconic exterior styling, superyacht TOMMY is undoubtedly one of the most uniquely designed vessels on the water.
Classically and nautically inspired, the Terence Disdale interior is something of a celebration of rich woods, with the floors, walls, and ceilings of the indoor spaces finished with finely selected materials.
Complete with a single master cabin, and two doubles and twins, M/Y TOMMY can easily sleep up to twelves guests.
3. 'Force India'
A true performer, the 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Force India’ is sure to bring a spot of sporty elegance to the French Riviera this September.
Committed to delivering the very best in outdoor luxury living, the superyacht boasts a vast sundeck with large sunpads and a generous seating area immediately fore of the bridge.
Composed of neutral tones and comfortable furnishings, the interior offers a nicely relaxed complement to her outdoor spaces.
Just like her sister ship, the 50m/164ft motor yacht MOONRAKER, Force India features a total of four staterooms to accommodate for parties of ten.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...