Delivered by Rossinavi in 2008 and refitted in 2017, RARITY will be available to charter in the crystalline Adriatic waters of Croatia with no delivery fees in June, allowing you to chose your perfect destination from the thousands of islands and coastal hot-spots.
Boasting accommodation for 12 guests across six cabins her distinctive interior styling and wide deck areas make her a great choice for a luxury yacht charter this summer.
Her distinctive interior styling and wide deck areas make her a great choice for a luxury yacht charter this summer.
She presents a series of areas to relax or entertain over her three levels. The main deck aft is the spot to kick-back in the shade and unwind on comfortable outdoor furnishings
Alfresco dining is the name of the day on the bridge deck aft which also has a built-in sitting area, whilst forward of this is a semi-circular seating space with an optional table.
Sun lovers will be drawn to the expansive sundeck. The relaxation choices are the generous sunning and seating areas aft or the forward sunpads wrapped around a deluxe Jazuzzi. For those looking to burn off some calories after too much delicious food and sunbathing there is also a fully equipped, and air-conditioned, gym.
Her elegant interiors mix rich-toned woods, bespoke furnishings, plush carpets and custom finishes to the utmost effect.
Her elegant interiors mix rich-toned woods, bespoke furnishings, plush carpets and custom finishes to the utmost effect. Guests have their choice of three lounges and a large formal dining room. Whilst the glorious skylounge comes with a 220-inch cinema screen.
The 2017 refit saw a 2m (6.5ft) extension of the swim platform and a new swim ladder installed, making it even easier to enjoy lounging by the azure waters or enjoying RARITY’s wide selection of water toys.
Her six cabins include an on-deck master stateroom, an on-deck VIP suite and two double and two twin cabins situated on the lower deck. She also has accommodation for a crew of 12.
Guests can expect to see some truly mesmerising sights around the Adriatic sea. Croatia’s coastal towns and villages are steeped in fascinating history, and the islands dotting the sea offer up spectacular scenery.
If you’d like to learn more about taking advantage of this offer and chartering M/Y RARITY in Croatia please contact your yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in Croatia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed