One of the most impressive go-anywhere explorer yachts on the international charter fleet, CLOUDREAK is giving guests the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the lesser-travelled cruising grounds of Scotland and Norway this May.
As she is already in the area, this is the perfect chance for charterers looking to explore this breathtaking region on a superyacht vacation.
Guests can expect to see some truly memorable sights as Northern Europe transitions into spring; from Arctic wildflowers lining the fjords of Norway to otter pups making their first tentative steps into the sea along the coasts of Scotland.
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Very few charter yachts choose to traverse around Scotland, but those that do can expect to enjoy a slice of Celtic beauty. Dramatic coastlines are peppered with ancient ruins and white sandy beaches, against the awe-inspiring backdrop of mountains shrouded with fog.
The region is awash with quiet anchorages, remote islands and unexplored pockets, making it a great destination for those with a love of nature.
Norway - land of the Vikings
Norway promises an equally awe-inspiring experience, with miles of glacier-blue fjords that are primed for canoe and kayak adventures, as well as coastal cruising grounds that are teeming with life; orcas, humpbacks and dolphins can all be seen patrolling these waters in the warmer months.
On shore, waterfront towns filled with gingerbread-style houses promise authentic Scandinavian restaurants and museums and galleries that offer a captivating insight into the country’s rich culture.
Guests can also expect to peruse independent shops selling unique clothes, bespoke jewellery and homeware.
True Explorer Yacht Cloudbreak
Her Christian Liaigre interiors borrow inspiration from the warmth and elegance of modern ski chalets, with wide fireplaces, liquidambar veneer and scored pine. The sumptuousness is balanced by a minimalist and contemporary energy evident in the guest accommodation.
The upper deck aft plays hosts an innovative winter-garden style space flanked by removable glass panels, which creates the perfect indoor/outdoor setting.
Movie nights at sea are also made possible, thanks to a unique outdoor cinema set-up which can be transformed into a nightclub thanks to a DJ booth, lights, and sound system.
After a long day of adventures, guests can indulge in a state-of-the-art wellness centre, which comprises a plunge pool, sauna, massage room and gym facilities. The services of a qualified beautician and personal trainer are on hand to supply the ultimate pampering experience.
Replete with on-board amenities and all the latest toys and accessories, guests looking to explore Norway, Scotland and the East Mediterranean should look no further than Cloudbreak.
If you’d like to know more, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts for charter in Norway.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...