One of the most impressive go-anywhere explorer yachts on the international charter fleet, CLOUDREAK is giving guests the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the lesser-travelled cruising grounds of Scotland and Norway this May.
As she is already in the area, this is the perfect chance for charterers looking to explore this breathtaking region on a superyacht vacation.
Guests can expect to see some truly memorable sights as Northern Europe transitions into spring; from Arctic wildflowers lining the fjords of Norway to otter pups making their first tentative steps into the sea along the coasts of Scotland.
Very few charter yachts choose to traverse around Scotland, but those that do can expect to enjoy a slice of Celtic beauty. Dramatic coastlines are peppered with ancient ruins and white sandy beaches, against the awe-inspiring backdrop of mountains shrouded with fog.
The region is awash with quiet anchorages, remote islands and unexplored pockets, making it a great destination for those with a love of nature.
Norway promises an equally awe-inspiring experience, with miles of glacier-blue fjords that are primed for canoe and kayak adventures, as well as coastal cruising grounds that are teeming with life; orcas, humpbacks and dolphins can all be seen patrolling these waters in the warmer months.
On shore, waterfront towns filled with gingerbread-style houses promise authentic Scandinavian restaurants and museums and galleries that offer a captivating insight into the country’s rich culture.
Guests can also expect to peruse independent shops selling unique clothes, bespoke jewellery and homeware.
Her Christian Liaigre interiors borrow inspiration from the warmth and elegance of modern ski chalets, with wide fireplaces, liquidambar veneer and scored pine. The sumptuousness is balanced by a minimalist and contemporary energy evident in the guest accommodation.
The upper deck aft plays hosts an innovative winter-garden style space flanked by removable glass panels, which creates the perfect indoor/outdoor setting.
Movie nights at sea are also made possible, thanks to a unique outdoor cinema set-up which can be transformed into a nightclub thanks to a DJ booth, lights, and sound system.
After a long day of adventures, guests can indulge in a state-of-the-art wellness centre, which comprises a plunge pool, sauna, massage room and gym facilities. The services of a qualified beautician and personal trainer are on hand to supply the ultimate pampering experience.
Replete with on-board amenities and all the latest toys and accessories, guests looking to explore Norway, Scotland and the East Mediterranean should look no further than Cloudbreak.
If you’d like to know more, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts for charter in Norway.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.