As the team at YachtCharterFleet prepare for an action packed weekend at this year’s Monaco Grand Prix, it has become clear that most of the yachts in attendance are available for charter.
Having kept a close eye on both Port Hercule and the surrounding waters of Monaco the last few days, it would seem that it is charter yachts which are dominating the scene this year.
An ideal opportunity for an event charter, all along the berths which fringe the track can be seen large parties relaxing on sundecks ahead of the anticipated race on Sunday.
A nice exercise in window shopping, a look across the water no doubt provides plenty of inspiration for next year’s race.
So, as we await the arrival of any further luxury vessels, we take a look at some of the newcomers to the Monaco Grand Prix 2016.
Boasting an all but unrivalled amount of deck space, it was no surprise to see the approach of the 63m/208ft motor yacht ‘Force Blue’ this year.
Perfect for taking in the action taking place down on the track as well as hosting a truly memorable after party, the various exterior spaces of the yacht are accentuated by a generously sized beam and comfortable furnishings.
With an adjustable bimini for wholly extensive shading if necessary, guests will have no difficulty enjoying themselves this weekend as they spread themselves across three of her decks.
Comprised of 6 staterooms, M/Y Force Blue is capable of accommodating up 12 sleeping guests.
A popular choice for corporate and event charters, the Monaco Grand Prix has a long history of bringing together superyachts from the brand new to the iconic
'Lady Ann Magee'
Bringing a distinct air of glamour to this year’s proceedings, the 49m/161ft motor yacht ‘Lady Ann Magee’ will be treating her charterers to a range of uninterrupted dramatic views as she sits in Port Hercule.
With an abundance of sofa seating fringing the exterior spaces, and designed around a walkabout layout, it couldn’t be easier to navigate and unwind in the various areas.
Appropriately named, Lady Ann Magee is dressed in only the finest decor, owning an aesthetic which is perhaps best described as ‘Rich Italian’- think glossy wood finishes, Carrara marble, and classically styled artwork.
Featuring a full beam master suite with a private office, and an ornately decorated VIP stateroom, M/Y Lady Ann Magee comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests.
Once described as the ‘Ferrari of the Sea’, there really is nowhere more fitting for the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘Andreas L’ to be than the Monaco Grand Prix.
Whilst she has a mass of exterior spaces offering panoramic views, the addition of a dedicated massage room will undoubtedly attract more than a few of her charterers keen to relax between the race and after parties.
An iconic Benetti, M/Y Andreas L also features a neutral interior which is sure to please all tastes, and the swim up bar is unlikely to leave anyone unimpressed.
Made up of 6 cabins, the configuration allows for a total of 12 guests to sleep, with an attendant crew of 15 taking care of all the particulars.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- An Update On Caribbean Charter GroundsHurricanes Irma and Maria have left a trail of destruction across the Caribbean and Florida, prompting concerns about t...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...