As the team at YachtCharterFleet prepare for an action packed weekend at this year’s Monaco Grand Prix, it has become clear that most of the yachts in attendance are available for charter.
Having kept a close eye on both Port Hercule and the surrounding waters of Monaco the last few days, it would seem that it is charter yachts which are dominating the scene this year.
An ideal opportunity for an event charter, all along the berths which fringe the track can be seen large parties relaxing on sundecks ahead of the anticipated race on Sunday.
A nice exercise in window shopping, a look across the water no doubt provides plenty of inspiration for next year’s race.
So, as we await the arrival of any further luxury vessels, we take a look at some of the newcomers to the Monaco Grand Prix 2016.
Boasting an all but unrivalled amount of deck space, it was no surprise to see the approach of the 63m/208ft motor yacht ‘Force Blue’ this year.
Perfect for taking in the action taking place down on the track as well as hosting a truly memorable after party, the various exterior spaces of the yacht are accentuated by a generously sized beam and comfortable furnishings.
With an adjustable bimini for wholly extensive shading if necessary, guests will have no difficulty enjoying themselves this weekend as they spread themselves across three of her decks.
Comprised of 6 staterooms, M/Y Force Blue is capable of accommodating up 12 sleeping guests.
A popular choice for corporate and event charters, the Monaco Grand Prix has a long history of bringing together superyachts from the brand new to the iconic
'Lady Ann Magee'
Bringing a distinct air of glamour to this year’s proceedings, the 49m/161ft motor yacht ‘Lady Ann Magee’ will be treating her charterers to a range of uninterrupted dramatic views as she sits in Port Hercule.
With an abundance of sofa seating fringing the exterior spaces, and designed around a walkabout layout, it couldn’t be easier to navigate and unwind in the various areas.
Appropriately named, Lady Ann Magee is dressed in only the finest decor, owning an aesthetic which is perhaps best described as ‘Rich Italian’- think glossy wood finishes, Carrara marble, and classically styled artwork.
Featuring a full beam master suite with a private office, and an ornately decorated VIP stateroom, M/Y Lady Ann Magee comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests.
Once described as the ‘Ferrari of the Sea’, there really is nowhere more fitting for the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘Andreas L’ to be than the Monaco Grand Prix.
Whilst she has a mass of exterior spaces offering panoramic views, the addition of a dedicated massage room will undoubtedly attract more than a few of her charterers keen to relax between the race and after parties.
An iconic Benetti, M/Y Andreas L also features a neutral interior which is sure to please all tastes, and the swim up bar is unlikely to leave anyone unimpressed.
Made up of 6 cabins, the configuration allows for a total of 12 guests to sleep, with an attendant crew of 15 taking care of all the particulars.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...