With an exterior designed by the founder of the legendary Bannenberg & Rowell, and graced with an impressive interior upgrade in 2013, XIPHIAS is unquestionably one of the coolest superyachts available for charter.
Not only is her grayscale aesthetic tastefully unique, it also lends itself nicely to the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean, serving as something of a moveable sanctuary to cool off in.
As exciting as she is relaxing, the superyacht also comes with a range of towable water toys to get the most out of her Greek charter grounds this summer.
With a single master cabin, and two twins which can be converted, XIPHIAS is capable of accommodating up to eight guests whilst away on a charter vacation.
Perfectly primed for Greece, superyacht XIPHIAS offers guests every imaginable luxury around a nicely dynamic layout
A masterclass in light tones and textures, the interior of luxury yacht XIPHIAS combines well arranged furnishings with subtle flourishes of colorful decoration.
Her main salon is fringed with comfortable seating on both the port and starboard sides, providing a superb spot for some socialising or unwinding amongst friends and family.
The dining area is similarly inviting, with the booth-style seating providing the necessary background for both formal or informal meals.
Her staterooms ensure a good night’s sleep with slightly darker hues ushering in an even quieter and restful ambience.
As a motor yacht chartering in Greece this July, it’s no small surprise that XIPHIAS features a spacious sundeck for enjoying the attractive climate.
With alfresco dining options and an abundance of sunbathing spots, charterers will have no difficulty finding their preferred space when heading outside.
What’s more, with water skis, a kayak, and snorkelling equipment, getting into the water could hardly be a more appealing option.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed