With an exterior designed by the founder of the legendary Bannenberg & Rowell, and graced with an impressive interior upgrade in 2013, XIPHIAS is unquestionably one of the coolest superyachts available for charter.
Not only is her grayscale aesthetic tastefully unique, it also lends itself nicely to the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean, serving as something of a moveable sanctuary to cool off in.
As exciting as she is relaxing, the superyacht also comes with a range of towable water toys to get the most out of her Greek charter grounds this summer.
With a single master cabin, and two twins which can be converted, XIPHIAS is capable of accommodating up to eight guests whilst away on a charter vacation.
Perfectly primed for Greece, superyacht XIPHIAS offers guests every imaginable luxury around a nicely dynamic layout
A masterclass in light tones and textures, the interior of luxury yacht XIPHIAS combines well arranged furnishings with subtle flourishes of colorful decoration.
Her main salon is fringed with comfortable seating on both the port and starboard sides, providing a superb spot for some socialising or unwinding amongst friends and family.
The dining area is similarly inviting, with the booth-style seating providing the necessary background for both formal or informal meals.
Her staterooms ensure a good night’s sleep with slightly darker hues ushering in an even quieter and restful ambience.
As a motor yacht chartering in Greece this July, it’s no small surprise that XIPHIAS features a spacious sundeck for enjoying the attractive climate.
With alfresco dining options and an abundance of sunbathing spots, charterers will have no difficulty finding their preferred space when heading outside.
What’s more, with water skis, a kayak, and snorkelling equipment, getting into the water could hardly be a more appealing option.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...