With an exterior designed by the founder of the legendary Bannenberg & Rowell, and graced with an impressive interior upgrade in 2013, XIPHIAS is unquestionably one of the coolest superyachts available for charter.
Not only is her grayscale aesthetic tastefully unique, it also lends itself nicely to the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean, serving as something of a moveable sanctuary to cool off in.
As exciting as she is relaxing, the superyacht also comes with a range of towable water toys to get the most out of her Greek charter grounds this summer.
With a single master cabin, and two twins which can be converted, XIPHIAS is capable of accommodating up to eight guests whilst away on a charter vacation.
Perfectly primed for Greece, superyacht XIPHIAS offers guests every imaginable luxury around a nicely dynamic layout
A masterclass in light tones and textures, the interior of luxury yacht XIPHIAS combines well arranged furnishings with subtle flourishes of colorful decoration.
Her main salon is fringed with comfortable seating on both the port and starboard sides, providing a superb spot for some socialising or unwinding amongst friends and family.
The dining area is similarly inviting, with the booth-style seating providing the necessary background for both formal or informal meals.
Her staterooms ensure a good night’s sleep with slightly darker hues ushering in an even quieter and restful ambience.
As a motor yacht chartering in Greece this July, it’s no small surprise that XIPHIAS features a spacious sundeck for enjoying the attractive climate.
With alfresco dining options and an abundance of sunbathing spots, charterers will have no difficulty finding their preferred space when heading outside.
What’s more, with water skis, a kayak, and snorkelling equipment, getting into the water could hardly be a more appealing option.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...