A truly iconic motor yacht, SOLANDGE lit up the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 as she took her position following a last-minute confirmation.
Indeed, as one of the most acclaimed superyachts ever designed by Espen Oeino and delivered from Lurssen, SOLANDGE is preceded by only the most enviable of reputations.
Sat next to the similarly inspiring 66m/217ft superyacht OKTO, SOLANDGE is sure to attract more than a few enthusiastic glances from the industry players attending the hugely anticipated event.
Suitably glamorous, SOLANDGE embodies the very prestige that has come to define the Monaco Yacht Show
A masterclass in opulence, the exterior of luxury yacht SOLANDGE is characterised by the artful assembly of golden and honey hues.
Comfortably furnished and resplendent with both alfresco dining spots and lounging options, guests are also able to choose between Jacuzzis to soak up the atmosphere in.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the exterior, however, is the generously proportioned swimming pool situated towards the aft. Capable of accommodating a large number of guests, the amenity is the perfect accompaniment to a day in the sun.
What’s more, at night, the outdoor spaces form a veritable entertainment hub, with a hardtop Jacuzzi covering serving to create a dance floor at the forward deck.
Consistent with the elegance of her exterior, the interior of SOLANDGE is characterised by a rich range of medallion textures and tones.
In the main salon, guests are greeted by an abundance of inviting furnishings arranged around a superbly integrated state of the art entertainment system.
Accessing the sauna, home cinema, and various bars couldn’t be easier, either, thanks to a large elevator operating through the decks. Attentive to the transition between indoor and outdoor spaces, there is also a seamlessness about the design.
The dedicated gymnasium, for example, is finished with a huge surrounding window to allow guests to look out across the ocean when working out.
With a total of seven well-appointed guest cabins, SOLANDGE sleeps up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
- M/Y ‘Dolce Vita’ Available For Charter In ThailandDelivered earlier this year, the 33m/108ft motor yacht ‘Dolce Vita’ is now available for charter in the uniquely fascin...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- The Top 5 Largest Charter Yachts at MYS 2017The yachting industry will turn its attention exclusively to the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 when it gets underway at the en...
- Celebrate the Holidays On Board M/Y ‘Sweet Escape’The recently refitted 40m/130ft luxury yacht ‘Sweet Escape’ from Christensen is available for a Christmas or New Year’s...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- M/Y OCEANA Joins Charter Fleet With Special OfferRefit to an exacting standard last year, the 55m/180ft motor yacht OCEANA is now available for charter, with a 30% redu...