A truly iconic motor yacht, SOLANDGE lit up the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 as she took her position following a last-minute confirmation.
Indeed, as one of the most acclaimed superyachts ever designed by Espen Oeino and delivered from Lurssen, SOLANDGE is preceded by only the most enviable of reputations.
Sat next to the similarly inspiring 66m/217ft superyacht OKTO, SOLANDGE is sure to attract more than a few enthusiastic glances from the industry players attending the hugely anticipated event.
Suitably glamorous, SOLANDGE embodies the very prestige that has come to define the Monaco Yacht Show
A masterclass in opulence, the exterior of luxury yacht SOLANDGE is characterised by the artful assembly of golden and honey hues.
Comfortably furnished and resplendent with both alfresco dining spots and lounging options, guests are also able to choose between Jacuzzis to soak up the atmosphere in.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the exterior, however, is the generously proportioned swimming pool situated towards the aft. Capable of accommodating a large number of guests, the amenity is the perfect accompaniment to a day in the sun.
What’s more, at night, the outdoor spaces form a veritable entertainment hub, with a hardtop Jacuzzi covering serving to create a dance floor at the forward deck.
Consistent with the elegance of her exterior, the interior of SOLANDGE is characterised by a rich range of medallion textures and tones.
In the main salon, guests are greeted by an abundance of inviting furnishings arranged around a superbly integrated state of the art entertainment system.
Accessing the sauna, home cinema, and various bars couldn’t be easier, either, thanks to a large elevator operating through the decks. Attentive to the transition between indoor and outdoor spaces, there is also a seamlessness about the design.
The dedicated gymnasium, for example, is finished with a huge surrounding window to allow guests to look out across the ocean when working out.
With a total of seven well-appointed guest cabins, SOLANDGE sleeps up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- Charter Yachts Win At World Superyacht Awards 2017At this year’s World Superyacht Awards, held on 13th May at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, a fine selection of charte...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...