Enjoying a spectacular refit in 2014, superyacht RHINO exudes a refreshing ambience thanks to a number of white finishes and natural light in both the communal and guest spaces.
From the open-plan main salon which abounds with comfortable seating, to the elegantly styled formal dining space just a short distance forward, the interior also includes a generously proportioned skylounge with dedicated lounging spaces.
Framed by one of the largest sundecks for a motor yacht of this size, RHINO also offers the very best in outdoor luxury living, with plenty of space to enjoy the sun-kissed climate of the Caribbean. Whether that means swimming in the cobalt blue waters, or simply taking in the views, charter guests will have no difficulty creating memories out on the exterior.
Perfect for the Bahamas, this arrangement ultimately allows charter guests to discover the iconic cruising destination in style.
Putting the impressive dimensions of the sundeck to superb use, a Jacuzzi has been situated amidships, with a C shaped bar a short distance away providing plenty of refreshment throughout the day.
Accessed by an ornate spiral staircase, there is the option of bimini shading as well an awning on hand to keep everyone cool. For the more adventurously inclined, there is an assortment of scuba diving gear and the all-important inflatable slide to provide endless hours of fun.
The full-beam master suite is annexed by a dedicated private office, with space for the occupant to carry out any necessary work whilst away on vacation. In addition to the master, there are 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins on the lower deck to allow a total of 10 guests to enjoy the yacht as part of a private charter vacation.
As well as being open for friends and families to relax this winter, RHINO is also available at the America’s Cup in June, providing an unrivalled observation platform from which to enjoy all of the action.
Thanks to her bright and airy interior design, as well as her various inflatable water toys and tenders, superyacht RHINO is perfect for discovering the charms of the Caribbean
In order to find out more regarding M/Y RHINO and her current special rate, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Bahamas.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...