Charter Yacht O’LEANNA Available In Greece This September
Originally delivered from Marinteknik Verksta in 1994 and refit to exacting standards in 2015, O’LEANNA is an unquestionably sophisticated motor yacht.
Indeed, from her brightly decorated main salon to her colorful guest cabins and generously proportioned sundeck there’s a sheer abundance of ‘wow factors’ at play.
Having had the chance to catch up with her at this year’s Mediterranean Yacht Show, the editorial team at YachtCharterFleet were lucky enough to witness such impressive design work firsthand, getting a good look at her standout features.
Comprised of six guest cabins, O’LEANNA is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
With a vast exterior and highly relaxed interior, superyacht O’LEANNA offers charterers an ideal setting for discovering the many charms of the Mediterranean
Immediately upon stepping foot on board luxury yacht O’LEANNA, guests are sure to be struck by the soothing arrangement of furnishings and fixtures nicely completed by the addition of a sleek black grand piano in the corner.
With crisp whites offset by a selection of fine woods, both the main salon and formal dining space exude a gentle calm to be enjoyed in a wealth of space.
As well as providing plenty of tranquility in her staterooms, O’LEANNA also comes with a dedicated massage centre for charterers to take advantage of when taking a break from the sun.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the interior, however, is the observation point found on the lower deck which allows guests to gather around and take a peek at what’s going on in the water beneath them- a feature which is sure to keep both children and older charterers distracted for hours on end.
The sundeck of superyacht O’LEANNA is every bit as impressive as her interior, with a variety of alfresco dining options complemented by a spacious Jacuzzi and shaded lounging areas.
Perfectly styled for the Mediterranean climate, such a dynamic arrangement ultimately provides guests with a number of options when it comes to choosing how they spend their time out on the water.
For those more inclined to get out and explore their charter grounds, O’LEANNA also comes with an array of water toys and diving gear to ensure there’s never a dull moment.
More Yacht Information
O'Leanna Yacht For Charter
44m Marinteknik Verkstads, 1994 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...