Originally delivered from Marinteknik Verksta in 1994 and refit to exacting standards in 2015, O’LEANNA is an unquestionably sophisticated motor yacht.
Indeed, from her brightly decorated main salon to her colorful guest cabins and generously proportioned sundeck there’s a sheer abundance of ‘wow factors’ at play.
Having had the chance to catch up with her at this year’s Mediterranean Yacht Show, the editorial team at YachtCharterFleet were lucky enough to witness such impressive design work firsthand, getting a good look at her standout features.
Comprised of six guest cabins, O’LEANNA is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
With a vast exterior and highly relaxed interior, superyacht O’LEANNA offers charterers an ideal setting for discovering the many charms of the Mediterranean
Immediately upon stepping foot on board luxury yacht O’LEANNA, guests are sure to be struck by the soothing arrangement of furnishings and fixtures nicely completed by the addition of a sleek black grand piano in the corner.
With crisp whites offset by a selection of fine woods, both the main salon and formal dining space exude a gentle calm to be enjoyed in a wealth of space.
As well as providing plenty of tranquility in her staterooms, O’LEANNA also comes with a dedicated massage centre for charterers to take advantage of when taking a break from the sun.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the interior, however, is the observation point found on the lower deck which allows guests to gather around and take a peek at what’s going on in the water beneath them- a feature which is sure to keep both children and older charterers distracted for hours on end.
The sundeck of superyacht O’LEANNA is every bit as impressive as her interior, with a variety of alfresco dining options complemented by a spacious Jacuzzi and shaded lounging areas.
Perfectly styled for the Mediterranean climate, such a dynamic arrangement ultimately provides guests with a number of options when it comes to choosing how they spend their time out on the water.
For those more inclined to get out and explore their charter grounds, O’LEANNA also comes with an array of water toys and diving gear to ensure there’s never a dull moment.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...