Originally delivered from Marinteknik Verksta in 1994 and refit to exacting standards in 2015, O’LEANNA is an unquestionably sophisticated motor yacht.
Indeed, from her brightly decorated main salon to her colorful guest cabins and generously proportioned sundeck there’s a sheer abundance of ‘wow factors’ at play.
Having had the chance to catch up with her at this year’s Mediterranean Yacht Show, the editorial team at YachtCharterFleet were lucky enough to witness such impressive design work firsthand, getting a good look at her standout features.
Comprised of six guest cabins, O’LEANNA is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
With a vast exterior and highly relaxed interior, superyacht O’LEANNA offers charterers an ideal setting for discovering the many charms of the Mediterranean
Immediately upon stepping foot on board luxury yacht O’LEANNA, guests are sure to be struck by the soothing arrangement of furnishings and fixtures nicely completed by the addition of a sleek black grand piano in the corner.
With crisp whites offset by a selection of fine woods, both the main salon and formal dining space exude a gentle calm to be enjoyed in a wealth of space.
As well as providing plenty of tranquility in her staterooms, O’LEANNA also comes with a dedicated massage centre for charterers to take advantage of when taking a break from the sun.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the interior, however, is the observation point found on the lower deck which allows guests to gather around and take a peek at what’s going on in the water beneath them- a feature which is sure to keep both children and older charterers distracted for hours on end.
The sundeck of superyacht O’LEANNA is every bit as impressive as her interior, with a variety of alfresco dining options complemented by a spacious Jacuzzi and shaded lounging areas.
Perfectly styled for the Mediterranean climate, such a dynamic arrangement ultimately provides guests with a number of options when it comes to choosing how they spend their time out on the water.
For those more inclined to get out and explore their charter grounds, O’LEANNA also comes with an array of water toys and diving gear to ensure there’s never a dull moment.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...