The Yacht Charter Fleet team found out the news today after an exclusive viewing and food tasting aboard NERO at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show. It is very rare for a motor yacht of her size to have New Year’s availability at this late point in the charter calendar and so it is advised to take advantage of this opportunity as soon as possible.
Captained by South African Adrian Roche, the truly unique superyacht can be transformed from the most comfortable family setting into an impressive venue for larger events, perfect for seeing in 2016 in the upmost style and luxury.
Expansive deck spaces as well as an array of exterior seating and dining areas are perfect for both large gatherings and the more intimate moments on board.
The truly unique superyacht can be transformed from the most comfortable family setting into an impressive venue for larger events.
The 5.4-metre side-boarding platform provides an excellent base from which to swim, dive and enjoy the vast selection of on-board water toys, offering a host of ways in which to experience the crystal clear waters of St Barthes.
Other highlights include a large Jacuzzi on the sundeck aft, a 5.7-metre pool with swim currents and a vast selection of gym equipment.
She comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in four double cabins and two twin cabins.
Keep checking out the the Yacht Charter Fleet website for our review of Nero and the special food tasting experience.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y NERO over the New Year, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in St Barts.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...