Charter Yacht NERO Reveals Availability Over New Year’s in St Barts
The Yacht Charter Fleet team found out the news today after an exclusive viewing and food tasting aboard NERO at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show. It is very rare for a motor yacht of her size to have New Year’s availability at this late point in the charter calendar and so it is advised to take advantage of this opportunity as soon as possible.
Captained by South African Adrian Roche, the truly unique superyacht can be transformed from the most comfortable family setting into an impressive venue for larger events, perfect for seeing in 2016 in the upmost style and luxury.
Expansive deck spaces as well as an array of exterior seating and dining areas are perfect for both large gatherings and the more intimate moments on board.
The truly unique superyacht can be transformed from the most comfortable family setting into an impressive venue for larger events.
The 5.4-metre side-boarding platform provides an excellent base from which to swim, dive and enjoy the vast selection of on-board water toys, offering a host of ways in which to experience the crystal clear waters of St Barthes.
Other highlights include a large Jacuzzi on the sundeck aft, a 5.7-metre pool with swim currents and a vast selection of gym equipment.
She comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in four double cabins and two twin cabins.
Keep checking out the the Yacht Charter Fleet website for our review of Nero and the special food tasting experience.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y NERO over the New Year, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in St Barts.
More Yacht Information
Nero Yacht For Charter
90m Corsair Yachts, 2007 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...