Defined by her opulent interior and equipped with a series of standout features, superyacht Silver Lining is sure to draw in the eyes of discerning visitors in Florida later this month.
Fittingly, she was built at the Christensen shipyard in Washington, and spent her debut charter season in American waters last year.
Unsurprisingly, her multifunctional skylounge and large bow Jacuzzi made her one of the finest yachts for charter in Miami and the surrounding islands.
What are the key features of superyacht Silver Linings?
The standout elements of superyacht Silver Linings include the bespoke stonework in the main salon and lobby, all created at Christensen’s in-house stone workshop. Likewise, the laid back design of the sky lounge allows charter guests to catch a movie on state of the art audio visual system.
The exterior is just as remarkable, with the bow Jacuzzi annexed by a full-size bar which runs the entire length of the sundeck. Situated beneath shading, guests on a luxury yacht charter are able to enjoy their cocktails and surroundings in superior comfort.
The largest, as well as one of the newest superyachts attending the Palm Beach Boat Show 2018, Silver Lining is sure to be a highlight of this year’s event
With a total of six guest cabins on offer, Silver Lining is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
As she goes on display at the show later this month, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide full coverage of her attendance as well as that of other fantastic superyachts.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Silver Lining, get in touch with your preferred charter broker to discuss her availability and cruising grounds.
Also be sure to take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Palm Beach Boat Show 2018.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...