Defined by her opulent interior and equipped with a series of standout features, superyacht Silver Lining is sure to draw in the eyes of discerning visitors in Florida later this month.
Fittingly, she was built at the Christensen shipyard in Washington, and spent her debut charter season in American waters last year.
Unsurprisingly, her multifunctional skylounge and large bow Jacuzzi made her one of the finest yachts for charter in Miami and the surrounding islands.
What are the key features of superyacht Silver Linings?
The standout elements of superyacht Silver Linings include the bespoke stonework in the main salon and lobby, all created at Christensen’s in-house stone workshop. Likewise, the laid back design of the sky lounge allows charter guests to catch a movie on state of the art audio visual system.
The exterior is just as remarkable, with the bow Jacuzzi annexed by a full-size bar which runs the entire length of the sundeck. Situated beneath shading, guests are able to enjoy their cocktails and surroundings in superior comfort.
The largest, as well as one of the newest superyachts attending the Palm Beach Boat Show 2018, Silver Lining is sure to be a highlight of this year’s event
With a total of six guest cabins on offer, Silver Lining is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
As she goes on display at the show later this month, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide full coverage of her attendance as well as that of other fantastic superyachts.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Silver Lining, get in touch with your preferred charter broker to discuss her availability and cruising grounds.
Also be sure to take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Palm Beach Boat Show 2018.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...