The eye-catching 41m/135ft superyacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ has a starring role in the remake of the 1991 movie Point Break, which will be released in US cinemas on Christmas day.
Spotted filming off the coast of Italy, Ocean Emerald plays a key element in the remake of the cult classic as the setting for one of the film’s wild parties.
The action thriller follows a young FBI agent, played by Luke Bracey, who infiltrates a cunning team of thrill-seeking elite athletes suspected of carrying out a spate of unusual crimes in extremely unusual ways.
Featuring a whole range of extreme sports such as big-wave surfing, free rock climbing, sheer-face snowboarding and wingsuiting, the 2015 version diverges from the original, starring Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, which focused solely on a group of expert surfers.
Other actors and actresses in the upcoming movie, directed by Ericson Core, include Edgar Ramirez, Teresa Palmer and Ray Winstone.
Her distinctive and modern exterior is complemented by contemporary indoor spaces, designed with a strong emphasis on space and light. Large floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light to flood into the interior and keeps charter guests in touch with the outside world.
There is a multitude of amenities on board the motor yacht to keep guests entertained, including gym equipment, sunbeds and a bar on the sun deck, a home cinema in the main salon, and a cappuccino bar and games station in the upper deck salon.
Plus a selection of spacious alfresco dining areas as well as a formal dining room are ideal for socialising whilst enjoying the gorgeous surroundings.
Featuring five stylish staterooms, the yacht can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
If you would like more information on renting M/Y Ocean Emerald, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...