Charter Yacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ to Make Movie Debut in December
The eye-catching 41m/135ft superyacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ has a starring role in the remake of the 1991 movie Point Break, which will be released in US cinemas on Christmas day.
Spotted filming off the coast of Italy, Ocean Emerald plays a key element in the remake of the cult classic as the setting for one of the film’s wild parties.
The action thriller follows a young FBI agent, played by Luke Bracey, who infiltrates a cunning team of thrill-seeking elite athletes suspected of carrying out a spate of unusual crimes in extremely unusual ways.
Featuring a whole range of extreme sports such as big-wave surfing, free rock climbing, sheer-face snowboarding and wingsuiting, the 2015 version diverges from the original, starring Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, which focused solely on a group of expert surfers.
Other actors and actresses in the upcoming movie, directed by Ericson Core, include Edgar Ramirez, Teresa Palmer and Ray Winstone.
Her distinctive and modern exterior is complemented by contemporary indoor spaces, designed with a strong emphasis on space and light. Large floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light to flood into the interior and keeps charter guests in touch with the outside world.
There is a multitude of amenities on board the motor yacht to keep guests entertained, including gym equipment, sunbeds and a bar on the sun deck, a home cinema in the main salon, and a cappuccino bar and games station in the upper deck salon.
Plus a selection of spacious alfresco dining areas as well as a formal dining room are ideal for socialising whilst enjoying the gorgeous surroundings.
Featuring five stylish staterooms, the yacht can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
If you would like more information on renting M/Y Ocean Emerald, please contact your preferred charter broker.
More Yacht Information
Ocean Emerald Yacht For Charter
41m Rodriquez Yachts, 2006 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...