With the end of this year’s Monaco Yacht Show turning everyone’s attention to the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016, it was to warm applause that Lady Lola was recently added to the prestigious line-up.
Originally delivered by Oceanco in 2002, she underwent an impressive refit in 2012 which saw her acquire a wealth of wellness amenities, all new sea toys, and a completely fresh interior.
Hugely flexible, Lady Lola has developed a leading reputation for offering the very best in luxury relaxation as well as adventure.
Winning in the category for ‘Best Full Displacement Motor Yacht Over 38m’ at the Showboats Awards, the motor yacht is replete with a range of remarkable and unique features.
Attentive to every last desire, superyacht Lady Lola is all but designed for luxury charter vacations
The interior styling of luxury yacht Lady Lola has been carried out by the esteemed French designers at Zuretti, with traditional and modern elements coming together to form a truly captivating environment.
Indeed, from the glass waterfall in the starboard-side lobby to the sleek black Steinway piano in the dedicated observation lounge, there’s an effortless sophistication which runs through the yacht.
Refining both communal and guest spaces, the layout features both a sizeable main salon as well as a broadly proportioned and expertly furnished owner’s deck.
With a further three doubles, and a single twin, Lady Lola offers accommodation for up to ten guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
The exterior of Lady Lola is every bit as memorable as the interior, with a vast sundeck offering an incredible list of options for those on board.
For those inclined to soaking up the sun in style, a Jacuzzi with an integrated waterfall is sure to satisfy, whilst the beach club takes care of alfresco dining and waterside socialising.
At night, the outdoor cinema is also sure to entertain guests for hours on end, with the adjacent bar providing a steady stream of drinks.
For the more adventurous charter guest, an assortment of tenders and toys can be conveniently accessed in the garage towards the aft.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...