Charter Yacht ‘Lady Lola’ Confirmed To Attend The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
With the end of this year’s Monaco Yacht Show turning everyone’s attention to the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016, it was to warm applause that Lady Lola was recently added to the prestigious line-up.
Originally delivered by Oceanco in 2002, she underwent an impressive refit in 2012 which saw her acquire a wealth of wellness amenities, all new sea toys, and a completely fresh interior.
Hugely flexible, Lady Lola has developed a leading reputation for offering the very best in luxury relaxation as well as adventure.
Winning in the category for ‘Best Full Displacement Motor Yacht Over 38m’ at the Showboats Awards, the motor yacht is replete with a range of remarkable and unique features.
Attentive to every last desire, superyacht Lady Lola is all but designed for luxury charter vacations
The interior styling of luxury yacht Lady Lola has been carried out by the esteemed French designers at Zuretti, with traditional and modern elements coming together to form a truly captivating environment.
Indeed, from the glass waterfall in the starboard-side lobby to the sleek black Steinway piano in the dedicated observation lounge, there’s an effortless sophistication which runs through the yacht.
Refining both communal and guest spaces, the layout features both a sizeable main salon as well as a broadly proportioned and expertly furnished owner’s deck.
With a further three doubles, and a single twin, Lady Lola offers accommodation for up to ten guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
The exterior of Lady Lola is every bit as memorable as the interior, with a vast sundeck offering an incredible list of options for those on board.
For those inclined to soaking up the sun in style, a Jacuzzi with an integrated waterfall is sure to satisfy, whilst the beach club takes care of alfresco dining and waterside socialising.
At night, the outdoor cinema is also sure to entertain guests for hours on end, with the adjacent bar providing a steady stream of drinks.
For the more adventurous charter guest, an assortment of tenders and toys can be conveniently accessed in the garage towards the aft.
More Yacht Information
Lucky Lady Yacht For Charter
63m Oceanco, 2002 / 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...