With the end of this year’s Monaco Yacht Show turning everyone’s attention to the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016, it was to warm applause that Lady Lola was recently added to the prestigious line-up.
Originally delivered by Oceanco in 2002, she underwent an impressive refit in 2012 which saw her acquire a wealth of wellness amenities, all new sea toys, and a completely fresh interior.
Hugely flexible, Lady Lola has developed a leading reputation for offering the very best in luxury relaxation as well as adventure.
Winning in the category for ‘Best Full Displacement Motor Yacht Over 38m’ at the Showboats Awards, the motor yacht is replete with a range of remarkable and unique features.
Attentive to every last desire, superyacht Lady Lola is all but designed for luxury charter vacations
The interior styling of luxury yacht Lady Lola has been carried out by the esteemed French designers at Zuretti, with traditional and modern elements coming together to form a truly captivating environment.
Indeed, from the glass waterfall in the starboard-side lobby to the sleek black Steinway piano in the dedicated observation lounge, there’s an effortless sophistication which runs through the yacht.
Refining both communal and guest spaces, the layout features both a sizeable main salon as well as a broadly proportioned and expertly furnished owner’s deck.
With a further three doubles, and a single twin, Lady Lola offers accommodation for up to ten guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
The exterior of Lady Lola is every bit as memorable as the interior, with a vast sundeck offering an incredible list of options for those on board.
For those inclined to soaking up the sun in style, a Jacuzzi with an integrated waterfall is sure to satisfy, whilst the beach club takes care of alfresco dining and waterside socialising.
At night, the outdoor cinema is also sure to entertain guests for hours on end, with the adjacent bar providing a steady stream of drinks.
For the more adventurous charter guest, an assortment of tenders and toys can be conveniently accessed in the garage towards the aft.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...