Delivered in 2005 and refit as recently as this year, Ionian Princess is unquestionably one of the most refined motor yachts available for charter.
A veritable masterclass in timeless glamour, everything from the rich wood panelling in the main salon to the wet bar on the sundeck captures an impressive gracefulness.
Though classically inspired, the superyacht also boasts a range of tenders and toys to keep more adventurous party members satisfied.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter, Ionian Princess also features two full-beam master cabins, making a reduced rate vacation in the Mediterranean that bit more enticing.
Attaining an unparalleled elegance, Ionian Princess offers up a truly unique kind of charter experience
Possessing an exemplary interior composed of the finest marble and a range of inviting textures, superyacht Ionian Princess allows charterers to enjoy their vacation in unrivalled style.
Indeed, with all of the modern entertainment systems situated in such a luxurious setting, its difficult to imagine how the experience of being on board could be at all heightened.
When choosing to enjoy meals indoors, the richly accented interior dining space allows charterers to do so in a more formal environment.
Generously proportioned, all of the communal spaces and staterooms can be reached via broad staircases appropriately lined with engaging pieces of Greek artwork.
Charterers can expect the same kind of attention to detail when out on the sundeck, with a generously sized Jacuzzi surrounded by a dynamic seating arrangement.
When it comes to dining alfresco, a partially shaded table allows the entire party to enjoy their dishes whilst taking in uninterrupted panoramas- quite the treat when out in the Mediterranean.
Boarding tenders and getting out on the water with the toys couldn’t be easier, either, with a sizeable swim platform at the aft providing plenty of room.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean, motor yacht Ionian Princess is ultimately unmissable at such a reduced rate.
In order to take advantage of this deal, or to find out more regarding M/Y Ionian Princess, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- 5 Top Charter Yachts To See At Palm Beach Boat ShowGetting underway in a week’s time, this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show will see a number of charter yachts gather in Flor...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...