Delivered in 2005 and refit as recently as this year, Ionian Princess is unquestionably one of the most refined motor yachts available for charter.
A veritable masterclass in timeless glamour, everything from the rich wood panelling in the main salon to the wet bar on the sundeck captures an impressive gracefulness.
Though classically inspired, the superyacht also boasts a range of tenders and toys to keep more adventurous party members satisfied.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter, Ionian Princess also features two full-beam master cabins, making a reduced rate vacation in the Mediterranean that bit more enticing.
Attaining an unparalleled elegance, Ionian Princess offers up a truly unique kind of charter experience
Possessing an exemplary interior composed of the finest marble and a range of inviting textures, superyacht Ionian Princess allows charterers to enjoy their vacation in unrivalled style.
Indeed, with all of the modern entertainment systems situated in such a luxurious setting, its difficult to imagine how the experience of being on board could be at all heightened.
When choosing to enjoy meals indoors, the richly accented interior dining space allows charterers to do so in a more formal environment.
Generously proportioned, all of the communal spaces and staterooms can be reached via broad staircases appropriately lined with engaging pieces of Greek artwork.
Charterers can expect the same kind of attention to detail when out on the sundeck, with a generously sized Jacuzzi surrounded by a dynamic seating arrangement.
When it comes to dining alfresco, a partially shaded table allows the entire party to enjoy their dishes whilst taking in uninterrupted panoramas- quite the treat when out in the Mediterranean.
Boarding tenders and getting out on the water with the toys couldn’t be easier, either, with a sizeable swim platform at the aft providing plenty of room.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean, motor yacht Ionian Princess is ultimately unmissable at such a reduced rate.
In order to take advantage of this deal, or to find out more regarding M/Y Ionian Princess, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...