Delivered from Codecasa shipyard in 2003 before receiving an extensive refit in 2012, APOGEE is unquestionably one of the most elegantly sophisticated motor yachts on the water. Indeed, from her rich oak paneling in the communal and guest spaces to her classically inspired furnishings, she exudes an impressive glamour.
Whilst her aesthetic is traditional, the designers behind the yacht have remained wholly attentive to the needs of the modern charterer, with a series of the latest features thoughtfully integrated throughout.
Making her appropriate for both families and parties, the layout has also been designed to provide numerous options when it comes to relaxing and socialising on board.
Sure to impress the discerning crowds gathering for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016, APOGEE is replete with a rich range of impressive finishes.
Bringing more than a touch of glamour to Fort Lauderdale this year, APOGEE is a superyacht of total distinction
Combining magnificently crafted mahogany with rosewood and onyx topped fixtures, the interior of superyacht APOGEE is nothing short of remarkable.
With the option of unwinding in either the main salon or skylounge, charterers are treated to full-size bars, plentiful sofa arrangements, and even a wurlitzer jukebox when it comes to a spot of music.
Dining indoors is likewise a complete pleasure, with the lengthy table surrounded by ornately styled seating and subtle lighting.
Comprised of a single master cabin, four doubles, and a two twins, APOGEE is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
The exterior of APOGEE is in every respect as sophisticated as the spaces found inside, with the Jacuzzi stretching out towards the fore.
A popular spot for some alfresco dining, the table on the main deck is suitably shaded, with additional seating providing a more informal spot for coffee and cocktails.
Anticipating the daytime desires of those on board, full size bars have also been installed to provide an exceptional and refreshing service.
What’s more, with an abundance of diving and scuba gear, charterers will quickly find themselves exploring the yacht’s charter grounds.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...