Delivered from Codecasa shipyard in 2003 before receiving an extensive refit in 2012, APOGEE is unquestionably one of the most elegantly sophisticated motor yachts on the water. Indeed, from her rich oak paneling in the communal and guest spaces to her classically inspired furnishings, she exudes an impressive glamour.
Whilst her aesthetic is traditional, the designers behind the yacht have remained wholly attentive to the needs of the modern charterer, with a series of the latest features thoughtfully integrated throughout.
Making her appropriate for both families and parties, the layout has also been designed to provide numerous options when it comes to relaxing and socialising on board.
Sure to impress the discerning crowds gathering for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016, APOGEE is replete with a rich range of impressive finishes.
Bringing more than a touch of glamour to Fort Lauderdale this year, APOGEE is a superyacht of total distinction
Combining magnificently crafted mahogany with rosewood and onyx topped fixtures, the interior of superyacht APOGEE is nothing short of remarkable.
With the option of unwinding in either the main salon or skylounge, charterers are treated to full-size bars, plentiful sofa arrangements, and even a wurlitzer jukebox when it comes to a spot of music.
Dining indoors is likewise a complete pleasure, with the lengthy table surrounded by ornately styled seating and subtle lighting.
Comprised of a single master cabin, four doubles, and a two twins, APOGEE is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
The exterior of APOGEE is in every respect as sophisticated as the spaces found inside, with the Jacuzzi stretching out towards the fore.
A popular spot for some alfresco dining, the table on the main deck is suitably shaded, with additional seating providing a more informal spot for coffee and cocktails.
Anticipating the daytime desires of those on board, full size bars have also been installed to provide an exceptional and refreshing service.
What’s more, with an abundance of diving and scuba gear, charterers will quickly find themselves exploring the yacht’s charter grounds.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...