If you happen to be lucky enough to get all five numbers and the two lucky stars on tonight's Euromillions, you could charter superyacht SERENE or similar ultra large megayachts for an once-in-a-lifetime experience with family and friends.
The luxury of a 5-star hotel, designer clothes or sports car are perhaps incomparable to the treasured memories a vacation on a luxury yacht charter offers, with the first-class bespoke service, personalised itinerary and wide range of charter options making it the celebration of choice for many lottery winners.
Look no further than chartering one of largest superyachts and most luxurious superyachts ever built, 133m/439ft Fincantieri motor yacht SERENE to have the complete charter experience - costing over £1 million per week, she boasts amenities including two helipads, multiple swimming pools and well-appointed accommodation for up to 24 people, and will still leave a considerable amount of the £93 million jackpot left over.
The winnings may not buy a vessel such as the €199,000,000 superyacht NIRVANA, but at €900,000-per-week to charter, a winner could enjoy creating unforgettable memories during a week or fortnight on board a floating paradise with its own 3D cinema, swimming pool which converts into a dancefloor and fully-compliant helideck with 11 others.
The Mediterranean offers endless possibilities for any kind of vacation a charterer could desire, with hotspots such as St. Tropez, Cannes and Monaco particularly renowned for the glamour and wealth of opportunities they provide.
Alternatively, if you fancy any other yacht that your new budget would allow, browse the extensive range of superyachts to charter in the Mediterranean and speak to your preferred charter broker for more information.
You could take your friends and family on the trip of a lifetime, chartering the waters of the Mediterranean
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.