Launched by Sanlorenzo in 2015, SCORPION brings together innovation, comfort and distinctive style. Her holistic approach to cruising has made her a highly sought-after charter choice in the Mediterranean and her availability this month is not expected to last long.
September is a brilliant time to visit Ibiza and the other Balearic Islands. There’s still plenty of sunshine and water temperatures remain warm. With the primetime season over, this is an ideal time to escape the crowds but closing parties ensure the isle’s pulsating nightlife sticks around until the end of the month.
Take in glorious views of the region from the sundeck while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, lounging on sunpads, sipping cocktails at the bar or enjoying a casual lunch under the shade of a bimini.
One of the highlights of the motor yacht, however, is the waterside beach club. Guests can work out in the gym and wind down in the sauna, complete with Himalayan salt wall inserts, before taking a refreshing dip in the ocean and spending the rest of the day relaxing in the gorgeous Ibizan sun.
There is also an extensive collection of the latest superyacht toys on board, which can be accessed from the swim platform and offer hours of fun on a private yacht charter. Plus, she boasts a custom-made limo tender for arriving in style.
Styled by Tiziana Vercellesi, the sumptuous interior of charter yacht SCORPION fuses contemporary elements with art deco furniture and artwork from Architema and Fendi. Bronze, mother of pearl and dark mahogany wood details complement a tranquil colour palette for the utmost refinement.
One of the show-stopping pieces on board is the central staircase with a crystal sculpture that changes colour from blue to turquoise green as it sweeps up through the decks.
The dining area in the upper salon has the wow-factor too. A circular glass-topped table sits under a glittering chandelier. Sophisticated lighting systems are, in fact, a feature of the superyacht and continue throughout to create different atmospheres to suit the mood.
After a day at sea, 12 guests can retreat into one of five luxury staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
The sumptuous interior of charter yacht SCORPION fuses contemporary elements with art deco furniture and artwork
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.