A stylish ketch benefitting from an extensive €2 Million Refit refit - including interior, audio-visual equipment and engineering upgrades - at Perini Navi’s Viareggio facilities in winter 2013/14, ROSEHEARTY captivated audiences in Porto Cervo, Sardinia as two first places finishes secured the much-coveted first prize at the shipyard’s 3-day regatta.
Combining the design expertise of Ron Holland and Christian Liaigre, the elegance of her striking white hull continues indoors with a luxurious combination of pale oak, Hermes leather and white linen.
Highlights from her plethora of amenities include a sundeck Jacuzzi and state-of-the-art gym facilities. Charter yacht ROSEHEARTY’s vast deck spaces also feature a cockpit al fresco dining area for up to 12 people and various sunbathing spots and awnings.
Neutral in style to create a relaxing ambiance, she provides comfortable accommodation for up to 12 people in a layout of 6 staterooms, comprising of a full-beam master suite, two VIP staterooms, two double cabins and a single cabin, with one Pullman berth.
A selection of water toys including Seabobs, water-skis, a wake board and scuba diving equipment are additionally on offer to enjoy as fun charter as possible for everyone on board.
ROSEHEARTY captivated audiences in Porto Cervo, Sardinia as two first places finishes secured the much-coveted Perini Navi Cup
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.