A classic motor yacht with no shortage of charm and character, CLARITY is a 2015 launch from Bilgin Yachts. She has proved herself to be a highly popular option for crewed yacht charters around the Caribbean’s ample cruising grounds.
The superyacht offers accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins, and offers a yacht charter experience that combines modern amenities with a timeless on-board ambience.
Elegant interior styling
The yacht’s interiors are warm and inviting. Dark wood is offset by sumptuous fabrics, with agate-topped surfaces adding to her grandeur.
She boasts a spacious main salon adjoined by formal dining forward, as well as a convivial skylounge which is primed for enjoying movie nights at sea.
Her guest accommodation comprises one master, three doubles and one convertible. The master suite benefits from a split-level design and panoramic views over the surroundings.
The latest toys and accessories
Luxury yacht CLARITY is the ideal candidate for chartering a yacht in the Caribbean, as she is equipped with numerous toys and accessories.
Among them, guests can enjoy Jet-Skis, Paddleboards, a wakeboard, inflatable kayaks, snorkelling equipment and beach games.
After a refreshing dip in the sea, guests can unwind around the alfresco bar on the aft deck or stretch out on loungers on the sundeck.
The allure of the Caribbean
The Caribbean is the perfect yacht charter destination for a vacation with friends and family.
The region is peppered with powdery-sand beaches, clear blue seas, thriving coral reefs and islands where you can get a taste for the laid-back Caribbean lifestyle.
CLARITY’s home port this winter will be Saint Martin (or St. Maarten). This island is split between French and Dutch heritage, promising endless opportunities for exploring new cultures, taking walks along the coastal paths and discovering new restaurants and beach clubs.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.