Luxury yacht 'Island Heiress' fuses airy outdoor areas with cosy and inviting interiors; perfect for a family retreat to paradise, or for a group of friends looking for their next big adventure in the Caribbean.
Guests looking to charter in this region can expect the yacht charter vacation of a lifetime, island-hopping between sandy beaches and pristine coral reefs in this tropical oasis. Buzzy bars, fresh seafood and colourful Caribbean culture awaits.
A cosy house at sea
A classic and timeless design in the exterior brings about a universal nostalgia; from the moment guests step onboard, they will feel right at home.
The superb exterior, envisioned by Mulder Design, is an ideal mix of past experiences and forward-thinking holistic design. Superyacht Island Heiress provides both covered and uncovered lounging areas to carter to the guests who love the hot, bright sunshine and those who prefer the shade.
She also provides ample space for guests to repose, for example, the main deck aft’s sublime dining area, which is great for intimate, al fresco meals.
Crowning the yacht is a convivial sundeck, equipped with a selection of sun-loungers, a mosaic-tiled bar and a spacious jacuzzi. She also benefits from an inviting sunpad spread.
Classic styling fit for every guest
The motor yacht has been styled by Gloria Lo-Gross and continues with this same timeless theme. In addition, she offers wholesomeness and comfort that guests would expect from their own home, but with a refined and classic twist.
Guests will find 6 gorgeous and elegant cabins with the capacity to sleep 14 guests, with the principal charter guest enjoying a master stateroom with ensuite bathroom.
This deal is valid between the Virgin Islands and the Windward Island chain, which includes hotspots such as St Lucia and St Vincent and the Grenadines.
Guests looking to cool off can take advantage of the superyacht's giant water slide with a matching climbing wall. Both are sure to inject some liveliness into any mid-afternoon activity.
Or perhaps for the guests looking for something more exciting and adventurous they can ride one of the many wave runners on board, or get fitted into the scuba and snorkel gear provided to explore the world hidden underneath the clear blue Caribbean water.
For supper, guests can utilize her outdoor grill and have a trained team prepare and serve a fresh, tailor-made meal in one of the two alfresco dining areas. Following their meal, guests can then gather around her outdoor cinema to watch the latest blockbuster in high definition.
A picture- perfect getaway
The capabilities of chartering luxury superyacht Island Heiress are endless and there is so much that can be done onboard; but there is also so much to see and experience around her Caribbean cruising grounds.
Taste the rich flavors of the Caribbean and mingle with welcoming locals at local beach bars, and explore the famously picturesque islands, whether that be admiring the pitons of St. Lucia or kayaking through the narrow waterways and trailing mangroves of the US Virgin Island’s Cas Cay.
Luxury yacht 'Island Heiress' fuses airy outdoor areas with cosy and inviting interiors.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.