Revolutionising diving, Brownie’s Third Lung system is destined to have a similarly transformative effect on the luxury charter experience.
Unlike conventional scuba diving, Brownie’s Third Lung does away with heavy tanks and buoyancy control devices in favour of a hookah-styled arrangement designed with both freedom and safety in mind.
Tethered to fellow divers and attached to a central tank via a hose configuration, adventurous charter guests are able to explore some of the world's best sites without having to master the art of scuba diving.
Offering a more natural approach to diving, the experience of using the Third Lung is not unlike snorkelling, only without the need to routinely resurface and the chance to get much deeper into the underwater world.
Trading bulky gear for lightweight apparatus, families and parties are able to discover exceptional marine life with the greatest of ease.
As well as being much more user friendly than conventional scuba diving equipment, Brownie’s system is also much more accessible.
With its surface supplied air source, those on board are afforded an awareness of whereabouts the divers are, making for a wholly controlled and safe experience.
Such an innovative design also means that guests are able to get amongst scenic spots in absolutely no time at all.
As with all of the latest technology, there’s every reason to presume that the Third Lung will become a regular addition to vessels, and its presence will become as much a part of a luxury charter as towed tenders.
To find out more about the diving options for a luxury yacht vacation, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, get inspired by taking a look at a guided diving photo tour.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.