Launched in January 2016 by the Turkish shipyard Alia Yachts, RUYA is a casual, family-orientated yacht complete with all the luxurious amenities and state-of-the-art systems expected from a yacht of her distinction.
Indeed, her superior quality was rewarded at this year’s ShowBoat Design Awards, where she secured awards for her naval architecture by Van Oossanen and her ‘modern and compelling’ interior, making her an unmissable option for a luxury charter vacation in the Mediterranean.
Charter guests on the motor yacht can be among the first to discover the innovative interior from Australian designer Sam Sorgiovanni. Indigenous products such as bamboo and Australian silky oak feature throughout and combine with hints of ochre, turquoise and creams to create the feel of a luxe, beach resort set in the tropics.
The main salon is home to a sociable lounge area and formal dining table, and offers stunning panoramic views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The sky lounge makes for a dedicated movie room and artworks inspired by Australia’s diverse landscapes are sure to catch your eye.
For taking in the breath-taking surrounds, meanwhile, there are plenty of elegant deck spaces. Indulge in alfresco dining on the main deck aft or head to the sundeck to unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun in a lounging area.
A total of 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated on charter yacht RUYA in five sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins.
The sky lounge makes for a dedicated movie room and artworks inspired by Australia’s diverse landscapes are sure to catch your eye
The large swim platform is perfect for making the most of the azure Caribbean waters as well as the multitude of water toys on board such as Sea-Doos, kayaks, water-skis, wakeboards and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on M/Y RUYA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.