Launched in January 2016 by the Turkish shipyard Alia Yachts, RUYA is a casual, family-orientated yacht complete with all the luxurious amenities and state-of-the-art systems expected from a yacht of her distinction.
Indeed, her superior quality was rewarded at this year’s ShowBoat Design Awards, where she secured awards for her naval architecture by Van Oossanen and her ‘modern and compelling’ interior, making her an unmissable option for a luxury charter vacation in the Mediterranean.
Charter guests on the motor yacht can be among the first to discover the innovative interior from Australian designer Sam Sorgiovanni. Indigenous products such as bamboo and Australian silky oak feature throughout and combine with hints of ochre, turquoise and creams to create the feel of a luxe, beach resort set in the tropics.
The main salon is home to a sociable lounge area and formal dining table, and offers stunning panoramic views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The sky lounge makes for a dedicated movie room and artworks inspired by Australia’s diverse landscapes are sure to catch your eye.
For taking in the breath-taking surrounds, meanwhile, there are plenty of elegant deck spaces. Indulge in alfresco dining on the main deck aft or head to the sundeck to unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun in a lounging area.
A total of 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated on charter yacht RUYA in five sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins.
The sky lounge makes for a dedicated movie room and artworks inspired by Australia’s diverse landscapes are sure to catch your eye
The large swim platform is perfect for making the most of the azure Caribbean waters as well as the multitude of water toys on board such as Sea-Doos, kayaks, water-skis, wakeboards and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on M/Y RUYA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...