A totally revolutionary expedition yacht, Planet Nine will allow those on board to easily discover all of the world’s waters whilst at the same time enjoying the finest comforts and exciting extras.
Indeed, when not off exploring in style via an optional MD 902 explorer helicopter or on board one of the three bespoke tenders, a spacious observation lounge and state of the art cinema are on hand to guests to make use of.
As an Ice Class superyacht, it should come as no surprise that Planet Nine cuts a distinctly masculine profile. Enhanced by a midnight navy hull, her angular superstructure is sure to become iconic in no time at all.
Owing such good looks to British stylist Tim Heywood, the exterior features a large sundeck Jacuzzi for when she’s cruising in hotter climates and a range of sunbathing and alfresco dining spots.
She also boasts a broad swim platform which allows guests to easily access the water and the phenomenal collection of water toys she has at her disposal.
A modern and capable explorer yacht, Planet Nine is sure to make a fantastic addition to the charter fleet
Complementing the ruggedly handsome and naval exterior lines styled by Tim Heywood, the interior of superyacht Planet Nine has been designed by Milnaric in collaboration with Henry & Zervudachi.
Including a dedicated steam room and sauna, as well as a large beach club and spacious main salon, these designers have ensured that the contemporary elegance on board the yacht extends to the private spaces.
Indeed, the 3000sq ft owner’s deck is something of a sanctuary for the principal charter guest, with a lounge, study, and terrace for them to make use of whilst on vacation. The VIP suite which occupies much of the bridge deck is just as impressive, with the option to convert its lounge into a dixth cabin whenever necessary.
In order to discover more about this spectacular superyacht, and to find out how you can charter her, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.