A totally revolutionary expedition yacht, Planet Nine will allow those on board to easily discover all of the world’s waters whilst at the same time enjoying the finest comforts and exciting extras.
Indeed, when not off exploring in style via an optional MD 902 explorer helicopter or on board one of the three bespoke tenders, a spacious observation lounge and state of the art cinema are on hand to guests to make use of.
As an Ice Class superyacht, it should come as no surprise that Planet Nine cuts a distinctly masculine profile. Enhanced by a midnight navy hull, her angular superstructure is sure to become iconic in no time at all.
Owing such good looks to British stylist Tim Heywood, the exterior features a large sundeck Jacuzzi for when she’s cruising in hotter climates and a range of sunbathing and alfresco dining spots.
She also boasts a broad swim platform which allows guests to easily access the water and the phenomenal collection of water toys she has at her disposal.
A modern and capable explorer yacht, Planet Nine is sure to make a fantastic addition to the charter fleet
Complementing the ruggedly handsome and naval exterior lines styled by Tim Heywood, the interior of superyacht Planet Nine has been designed by Milnaric in collaboration with Henry & Zervudachi.
Including a dedicated steam room and sauna, as well as a large beach club and spacious main salon, these designers have ensured that the contemporary elegance on board the yacht extends to the private spaces.
Indeed, the 3000sq ft owner’s deck is something of a sanctuary for the principal charter guest, with a lounge, study, and terrace for them to make use of whilst on vacation. The VIP suite which occupies much of the bridge deck is just as impressive, with the option to convert its lounge into a dixth cabin whenever necessary.
In order to discover more about this spectacular superyacht, and to find out how you can charter her, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...