Indeed, with an immediately recognisable exterior designed by Stefano Righini, and a traditionally inspired interior styled by Zuretti, everything about ENCHANTRESS is in some way remarkable.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean in late summer, the various outdoor spaces provide plenty of sunbathing options whilst the main salon and skylounge make for comfortable socialising in the evening.
With a total of five staterooms comprised of a single master, two doubles, and two twins, superyacht ENCHANTRESS is capable of accommodating up to ten guests for a luxury charter vacation.
Combining timeless elegance with modern flourishes, superyacht ENCHANTRESS is sure to deliver a truly unique charter experience
Taking its clues from classic yacht design, the interior of ENCHANTRESS is decorated with a range of richly toned woods offset by lightly toned furnishings.
What’s more, the expansive windows which surround the communal spaces allow for plenty of natural light to maximise the sense of space which is available.
A true entertainer, the main salon features a fully stocked wet bar which has been designed to be entirely consistent with the surrounding styling.
Likewise, the brightly styled skylounge provides an alternative space for entire parties to gather in and enjoy a drink together.
With so many exterior areas to choose from, guests on board ENCHANTRESS have the luxury of deciding whether it’s a day to be spent dining alfresco on the sundeck, or soaking up their surroundings in the Jacuzzi on the upper deck.
Complete with an impressive Portuguese bridge, charterers on board motor yacht ENCHANTRESS are also able to access the fore in style, and take in ocean panoramas in an entirely uninterrupted fashion.
Likewise, staircases descend on both the port and starboard sides towards the aft to provide convenient access to a broadly proportioned swim platform, making the boarding of tenders and toys all but effortless.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y ENCHANTRESS, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...