Indeed, with an immediately recognisable exterior designed by Stefano Righini, and a traditionally inspired interior styled by Zuretti, everything about ENCHANTRESS is in some way remarkable.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean in late summer, the various outdoor spaces provide plenty of sunbathing options whilst the main salon and skylounge make for comfortable socialising in the evening.
With a total of five staterooms comprised of a single master, two doubles, and two twins, superyacht ENCHANTRESS is capable of accommodating up to ten guests for a luxury charter vacation.
Combining timeless elegance with modern flourishes, superyacht ENCHANTRESS is sure to deliver a truly unique charter experience
Taking its clues from classic yacht design, the interior of ENCHANTRESS is decorated with a range of richly toned woods offset by lightly toned furnishings.
What’s more, the expansive windows which surround the communal spaces allow for plenty of natural light to maximise the sense of space which is available.
A true entertainer, the main salon features a fully stocked wet bar which has been designed to be entirely consistent with the surrounding styling.
Likewise, the brightly styled skylounge provides an alternative space for entire parties to gather in and enjoy a drink together.
With so many exterior areas to choose from, guests on board ENCHANTRESS have the luxury of deciding whether it’s a day to be spent dining alfresco on the sundeck, or soaking up their surroundings in the Jacuzzi on the upper deck.
Complete with an impressive Portuguese bridge, charterers on board motor yacht ENCHANTRESS are also able to access the fore in style, and take in ocean panoramas in an entirely uninterrupted fashion.
Likewise, staircases descend on both the port and starboard sides towards the aft to provide convenient access to a broadly proportioned swim platform, making the boarding of tenders and toys all but effortless.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y ENCHANTRESS, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- 5 Top Charter Yachts To See At Palm Beach Boat ShowGetting underway in a week’s time, this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show will see a number of charter yachts gather in Flor...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...