Bravo TV's hit reality TV show is back for its seventh season, and it has been confirmed that Below Deck season 7 was filmed in Thailand.
In a brand new trailer, viewers are given a sneak peak into season 7 of the show.
Luxury yacht the VALOR, aka BG, will be making a return after starring in the show for seasons 5 and 4. You can take a look at all Below Deck yachts, their real names and the cost to rent them.
Below Deck season 7 will air on October 7 at 9pm EST.
The new trailer gives us a good look at what we can expect from season seven.
"Thailand is really unique," says Captain Lee, "There's so much to take in it's almost sensory overload."
As well as Rosbach, other returning favourites are Kate Chastain as Chief Stewardess and Ashton Pienaar as freshly-promoted bosun.
Get to know the new crew of Below Deck Season 7
Joining the original yachties are plenty of new faces.
Heading up the galley will be New Zealand-born chef Kevin Dobson, who has a wealth of experience as a yacht chef in the Caribbean, the Mediterranean and the Pacific islands.
Stepping in to help Kate in the interior is second stewardess Simone Mashile and third stewardess Courtney Skippon. Both have experience in the yachting world. Mashile hails from South Africa, and has spent most of her career exploring the French Riviera.
Skippon meanwhile, grew up in Canada. She attended business school, but has since pursued her love for life on the water.
Stepping in to help Kate in the interior are second stewardess Simone Mashile and third stewardess Courtney Skippon.
The deck team will see Ashton take the lead as bosun. Joining the ranks will be fellow South African Brian de Saint Pern and experienced yachtie Tanner Sterback.
Abbi Murphy will also be coming in as deckhand. According to Bravo's site, Murphy trained to be a lawyer and only got into yachting after a sailing experience around the islands of Greece changed her perspective on things.
She is now swapping the world of sailing yachts for motor yachts for Below Deck season 7.
Below Deck is adding to the franchise with a new series focusing on sailing yachts. The new series, named Below Deck Sailing Vessel, is being filmed in Greece. Read our article for the full story.
You can catch Below Deck on Bravo at 9pm EST from October 7.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.