Returning to Bravo TV along with the much-missed Captain Lee Rosbach and the ever popular chef Ben Robinson, the hit US TV series Below Deck is back for a fourth season this evening aboard VALOR.
Providing a rare, if slightly exaggerated glimpse into the running of a private yacht charter, Below Deck will once again be hitting the screens following the success of Below Deck Mediterranean earlier this year.
This time round, Captain Lee Rosbach will be leading his crew and treating his guests around the waters of the British Virgin Islands, a destination popular amongst discerning charterers in the Caribbean.
Though disguised as superyacht VALOR, the real name of the yacht featured on Below Deck Season 4 is the 47m/154ft motor yacht BG. A highly regarded Feadship, this yacht provides guests with all of the latest luxury amenities, and includes an interior sure to have audiences impressed.
Having recently taken a tour of BG in Miami following the filming of Below Deck, you can read our fully comprehensive review here.
Whilst the drama is sure to have viewers hooked, it is the yacht featured in Below Deck Season 4 which is sure to be the real star
Whilst the cruising grounds around the British Virgin Islands are certain to keep this season’s guests fully occupied, they’ll no doubt find themselves feeling immediately at home on board BG.
Indeed, having been extensively refit in 2015, she is a motor yacht which exudes an effortless sophistication and glamour, with plenty of comfortable spaces in both her communal and private spaces.
Dedicated to entertaining charterers in only the most luxurious of fashions, BG comes with a highly contemporary interior courtesy of Dee Dee Eustace, the founder of the award-winning Toronto-based Taylor Hannah Architect.
What’s more, her generously proportioned exterior will ensure that guests are able to enjoy their sun drenched destination in style, with an inflatable waterslide being only one of her exceptional water toys.
With the action now only a few hours away, it’s time to take a proper look at this season’s outstanding superyacht.
For further information regarding M/Y BG, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the British Virgin Islands.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...