Delivered in April 2017, VERTIGE is the first in the Italian yard’s S501 series and, with beautiful interior styling from Francesco Paszkowski and myriad options for enjoying life at sea, she will be a popular choice to explore the Mediterranean in this summer.
What’s more, Tankoa have provided the motor yacht with an exceptional exterior which promises to enhance the overall experience of vacationing at sea.
Fulfilling her brief for extended outdoor spaces, she is ideal for sun and sea lovers. Take in beautiful landscapes of your cruising grounds from her sundeck while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, sipping cocktails at the bar, soaking up the sun or dining alfresco with friends and family.
Both the main deck aft and upper deck aft are home to outdoor dining areas too, and there is a fold-down swim platform which provides easy access to the on-board water toys. Plus, a side deck garage allows guests to jump on a Jet Ski or tender here without disturbing those on the beach platform.
Retreat inside charter yacht VERTIGE to discover her warm and welcoming interior. Timeless in style, the guest living areas feature teak furnishings with accents of beige and cream. There is plenty of natural light too flooding in through full-length windows.
Her extensive glazing means guests can remain connected with destinations such as the French Riviera, Corsica and Sardinia as they get-together in the main salon for a formal dinner or take some time out in the sumptuous skylounge.
On a luxury yacht charter, up to 12 guests can be comfortably accommodated in six staterooms, including a main deck full-beam master suite with two hydraulic balconies for amazing views. The remaining three double cabins and one twin stateroom are located on the lower deck.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include Zero Speed Stabilizers for remarkable comfort when underway and a lightweight aluminium displacement hull, which maintains reasonable consumption levels.
Fulfilling her brief for extended outdoor spaces, VERTIGE is ideal for sun and sea lovers
Only renderings of the yacht's interior and deck areas are available at the moment, but YachtCharterFleet will be sure to update the site once a photo shoot has been undertaken.
To be one of the first to charter M/Y VERTIGE, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...