A tropical paradise year-round, the Bahamas offers up so many incredible sites to explore on a crewed yacht charter vacation.
Far Niente is a yacht that is well-suited to this region, with her choice of alfresco living areas and an enormous selection of water toys and accessories.
Far Niente is offering you the chance to save with eight days for the price of seven.
This is valid between August 8 and August 27.
The motor yacht is available out of Nassau, with a range of itineraries to choose from.
A popular route includes the Exumas Island chain, where you can expect powder-sand beaches, crystal-clear seas and plenty of lively bars on shore.
Among the highlights, you can enjoy paddling with pigs on Pig Beach or snorkelling in the skeletal remains of Pablo Escobar’s sunken plane.
You can read our guide to Bahamas yacht charters for more information, which is packed with the latest travel tips, insider secrets and the low-down on the best places to visit year-round.
Far Niente was launched by Westport in 2014. She sports exteriors from Gregory Marshall and comfortable and inviting interior styling.
She sleeps up to 10 guests in five well-appointed cabins.
While on your private yacht charter, you can take advantage of great entertainment- with a skylounge movie theatre and kaleidoscope movie system in all cabins.
Far Niente offers an enormous choice of water toys and accessories.
Stepping outside, you can soak up the sun on the sundeck, with a jacuzzi, barbecue and lounging options at your disposal.
There is a generous foredeck sunning area, spacious swim platform with ladder and sleek alfresco dining adjoined by a wet bar.
Perfect for fun-filled family charters or socialising with a group of friends, this deal is one not to be missed.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.