A tropical paradise year-round, the Bahamas offers up so many incredible sites to explore on a crewed yacht charter vacation.
Far Niente is a yacht that is well-suited to this region, with her choice of alfresco living areas and an enormous selection of water toys and accessories.
Far Niente is offering you the chance to save with eight days for the price of seven.
This is valid between August 8 and August 27.
The motor yacht is available out of Nassau, with a range of itineraries to choose from.
A popular route includes the Exumas Island chain, where you can expect powder-sand beaches, crystal-clear seas and plenty of lively bars on shore.
Among the highlights, you can enjoy paddling with pigs on Pig Beach or snorkelling in the skeletal remains of Pablo Escobar’s sunken plane.
You can read our guide to Bahamas yacht charters for more information, which is packed with the latest travel tips, insider secrets and the low-down on the best places to visit year-round.
Far Niente was launched by Westport in 2014. She sports exteriors from Gregory Marshall and comfortable and inviting interior styling.
She sleeps up to 10 guests in five well-appointed cabins.
While on your private yacht charter, you can take advantage of great entertainment- with a skylounge movie theatre and kaleidoscope movie system in all cabins.
Far Niente offers an enormous choice of water toys and accessories.
Stepping outside, you can soak up the sun on the sundeck, with a jacuzzi, barbecue and lounging options at your disposal.
There is a generous foredeck sunning area, spacious swim platform with ladder and sleek alfresco dining adjoined by a wet bar.
Perfect for fun-filled family charters or socialising with a group of friends, this deal is one not to be missed.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed