A tropical paradise year-round, the Bahamas offers up so many incredible sites to explore on a crewed yacht charter vacation.
Far Niente is a yacht that is well-suited to this region, with her choice of alfresco living areas and an enormous selection of water toys and accessories.
What’s the deal?
Far Niente is offering you the chance to save with eight days for the price of seven.
This is valid between August 8 and August 27.
Where will she be chartering?
The motor yacht is available out of Nassau, with a range of itineraries to choose from.
A popular route includes the Exumas Island chain, where you can expect powder-sand beaches, crystal-clear seas and plenty of lively bars on shore.
Among the highlights, you can enjoy paddling with pigs on Pig Beach or snorkelling in the skeletal remains of Pablo Escobar’s sunken plane.
You can read our guide to Bahamas yacht charters for more information, which is packed with the latest travel tips, insider secrets and the low-down on the best places to visit year-round.
What can I expect on board Far Niente?
Far Niente was launched by Westport in 2014. She sports exteriors from Gregory Marshall and comfortable and inviting interior styling.
She sleeps up to 10 guests in five well-appointed cabins.
While on your private yacht charter, you can take advantage of great entertainment- with a skylounge movie theatre and kaleidoscope movie system in all cabins.
Far Niente offers an enormous choice of water toys and accessories.
Stepping outside, you can soak up the sun on the sundeck, with a jacuzzi, barbecue and lounging options at your disposal.
There is a generous foredeck sunning area, spacious swim platform with ladder and sleek alfresco dining adjoined by a wet bar.
Perfect for fun-filled family charters or socialising with a group of friends, this deal is one not to be missed.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...