Combining excellent alfresco areas, elegant interiors and a charter-focused selection of amenities, M4 is a prime candidate for those looking to explore the Bahamas ahead of the holidays.
Her low draft means that those on a luxury yacht charter will be able to access the shallow cruising grounds and sandy shores of the Bahamas with ease.
Sporting exterior design by Carr Design, she was delivered by Trident in 1999 and has since been meticulously maintained to ensure she is in pristine condition. She was last refitted in 2013.
The motor yacht benefits from a sophisticated main salon, a formal dining arrangement and a convivial skylounge with a sleek bar and games table.
Timeless styling by Dalton Designs ensures a warm and inviting ambience throughout, with plenty of warm wood, Art Deco accents and crisp cream soft fabrics. Floor-to-ceiling windows flood her social areas with light.
The yacht provides accommodation for nine guests in four cabins, each of which share the same classic themes. She enjoys two full-beam master suites for the utmost flexibility and luxury.
Ideal for basking in the sun and water activities
Crowning the yacht is a spacious sundeck. Here, guests can unwind on sofa seating, stretch out on sunloungers or share meals beneath partial shade amidships.
There is a second alfresco dining arrangement on the upper deck aft, allowing the charter party to enjoy meals without compromising on panoramic views over the surroundings.
The charter party will be able to enjoy meals without compromising on panoramic views over the surroundings.
The motor yacht offers a large swim platform and an enormous locker of the latest water toys and accessories. Guests of all ages will love kayaks, paddleboards and fishing equipment.
She also offers an underwater camera, allowing guests to get even closer to the kaleidoscopic underwater world of the Bahamas.
An alluring destination
Expect natural wonders such as the Thunderball Grotto and Nurse Sharks of Compass Cay in the seas, while colourful culture and buzzy beach bars await you on shore. Be sure to stop by Staniel Cay for a signature Bahama Mama.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.