Combining spacious outdoor areas, interiors bathed in natural light and modern amenities, M4 is a top charter choice for cruising in the tropical waters of the Bahamas over the upcoming holidays.
Adding to her appeal this winter is her recently unveiled special offer and those who book a last-minute escape on board the motor yacht this festive season will not be disappointed.
During the day, guests are sure to flock to the sundeck where hours can be spent relaxing in the spa pool, basking in the sunshine or lounging in one of the seating areas. There is even an al fresco dining arrangement and cocktails can be sipped at the swim-up bar.
To get closer to the glittering ocean, charterers can head to the swim platform. From here, the excellent collection of water toys can be accessed for no end of on-the-water fun and exploration.
Festive dinners and entertainment, meanwhile, are sure to centre on the upper deck aft. A large dining table forms the perfect setup for feasting on delicious gourmet delights cooked by the talented resident chef and for spending quality time catching up with all the family.
During the day, guests are sure to flock to the sundeck where hours can be spent relaxing in the spa pool and basking in the sun
Charter yacht M4 continues to impress throughout the interior which, styled by VM Design, combines warm cherrywood panels and joinery with a neutral colour palette for an elegant and timeless feel.
In the main salon, sofas face a marble-topped coffee table for a sociable setup while a separate dining salon further forward serves those more formal occasions on board. Plus, a more laid-back lounge with a bar, games table and entertainment systems is found on the deck above.
On a luxury yacht charter aboard the Trident build, up to eight guests can be accommodated in four sophisticated cabins, including a full-beam master suite forward on the main deck and a full-beam VIP suite, a double cabin and a twin cabin on the lower deck.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.