Built by Heesen in 2009, 4YOU has a stylish interior fitted with most contemporary furnishings, including a baby grand piano, from an extensive interior refit in 2014.
Guests can enjoy the sunshine from 4YOU's large 88m² sundeck area which boasts an open-air gym and spa pool area. She will travel at a cruising of 18 knots along the beautiful waters of the French Riviera, with a top speed of 24 knots.
She can sleep up to 10 guests in five spacious staterooms with walls adorned with the finest modern art, with a layout of a master suite, two double staterooms and two twin cabins.
To find out more information about cruising in Monaco on 4YOU from 22 August, please contact your preferred charter broker. Alternatively browse all luxury yachts available for charter in the French Riviera.
... 4YOU's large 88m² sundeck area which boasts an open-air gym and spa pool area/
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.