Renowned for being one of the key showcases of charter yachts, the MYBA Charter Show is a wholly unmissable event in the superyacht calendar.
Indeed, by taking place just ahead of the summer season, the event also serves to offer up some fresh inspiration for guests looking to escape on the waves.
This year is no exception, and the attending superyachts are sure to amaze.
The largest charter yet attending the MYBA Charter Show 2017 is the 90m/312ft motor yacht ‘Indian Empress’ from Oceanco. Having enjoyed an extensive refit less than two years ago, there’s bound to be plenty of excitement surrounding the ultra-modern superyacht.
Another icon currently berthed in Barcelona ahead of the show is the 90m/296ft luxury yacht NERO. Designed by Neil Taylor, both the classic interior and exterior of the superyacht have dazzled onlookers ever since her delivery from Corsair Yachts in 2007.
The award-winning 70m/230ft luxury yacht JOY is also sure to generate plenty of intrigue in the marina, with her Bannenberg & Rowell styled exterior enjoying an abundance of praise in the press following her delivery from Feadship last year.
Once the show gets underway, be sure to head back to YachtCharterFleet in order to follow all of the action on a dedicated livestream.
Bringing together a series of outstanding superyachts, the MYBA Charter Show 2017 is sure to be roaring success
In order to find out more regarding the MYBA Charter Show 2017, and how an industry expert can represent your interests, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the MYBA Charter Show 2017.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.