Renowned for being one of the key showcases of charter yachts, the MYBA Charter Show is a wholly unmissable event in the superyacht calendar.
Indeed, by taking place just ahead of the summer season, the event also serves to offer up some fresh inspiration for guests looking to escape on the waves.
This year is no exception, and the attending superyachts are sure to amaze.
The largest charter yet attending the MYBA Charter Show 2017 is the 90m/312ft motor yacht ‘Indian Empress’ from Oceanco. Having enjoyed an extensive refit less than two years ago, there’s bound to be plenty of excitement surrounding the ultra-modern superyacht.
Another icon currently berthed in Barcelona ahead of the show is the 90m/296ft luxury yacht NERO. Designed by Neil Taylor, both the classic interior and exterior of the superyacht have dazzled onlookers ever since her delivery from Corsair Yachts in 2007.
The award-winning 70m/230ft luxury yacht JOY is also sure to generate plenty of intrigue in the marina, with her Bannenberg & Rowell styled exterior enjoying an abundance of praise in the press following her delivery from Feadship last year.
Once the show gets underway, be sure to head back to YachtCharterFleet in order to follow all of the action on a dedicated livestream.
Bringing together a series of outstanding superyachts, the MYBA Charter Show 2017 is sure to be roaring success
In order to find out more regarding the MYBA Charter Show 2017, and how an industry expert can represent your interests, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the MYBA Charter Show 2017.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...