Renowned for being one of the key showcases of charter yachts, the MYBA Charter Show is a wholly unmissable event in the superyacht calendar.
Indeed, by taking place just ahead of the summer season, the event also serves to offer up some fresh inspiration for guests looking to escape on the waves.
This year is no exception, and the attending superyachts are sure to amaze.
The largest charter yet attending the MYBA Charter Show 2017 is the 90m/312ft motor yacht ‘Indian Empress’ from Oceanco. Having enjoyed an extensive refit less than two years ago, there’s bound to be plenty of excitement surrounding the ultra-modern superyacht.
Another icon currently berthed in Barcelona ahead of the show is the 90m/296ft luxury yacht NERO. Designed by Neil Taylor, both the classic interior and exterior of the superyacht have dazzled onlookers ever since her delivery from Corsair Yachts in 2007.
The award-winning 70m/230ft luxury yacht JOY is also sure to generate plenty of intrigue in the marina, with her Bannenberg & Rowell styled exterior enjoying an abundance of praise in the press following her delivery from Feadship last year.
Once the show gets underway, be sure to head back to YachtCharterFleet in order to follow all of the action on a dedicated livestream.
Bringing together a series of outstanding superyachts, the MYBA Charter Show 2017 is sure to be roaring success
In order to find out more regarding the MYBA Charter Show 2017, and how an industry expert can represent your interests, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the MYBA Charter Show 2017.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed