Along with the 57m/187ft motor yacht O’MATHILDE, superyacht O’PTASIA is scheduled to leave the Golden Yachts shipyard this year and join the charter fleet in time for an inaugural summer charter season.
Early renderings from Giorgio Vafiadis reveal that the motor yacht will boast a sleek profile with a touch and go helipad, and will offer guests the opportunity to enjoy some state of the art wellness facilities as well as a large exterior swimming pool.
Her large size also makes her particularly significant. Indeed, O’PTASIA will become the third largest Greek built superyacht available for charter, with the first two places going to Andreas Liveras’ twin ships- the 91m/300ft luxury yacht ‘Moonlight II’ and the 92m/302ft motor yacht ‘Queen Miri’, each built by Neorion.
Furthermore, the Golden Yachts shipyard, which is based in Greece, has earned a reputation for building phenomenal vessels. The award winning 40m/130ft luxury yacht O’PATI, for example, is a testament to the outstanding capabilities of the yard.
Paris Dragnis, the owner of O’PTASIA, has plenty of experience in designing popular charter-friendly superyachts. The former O’PARI 3, now named the 72m/236ft motor yacht NATALINA, for example, bears his skillful touch. To find out more about how he expertly anticipates the needs of charter guests, be sure to read our full on-board review.
If O’PTASIA was to be delivered today, she would be the 93rd largest superyacht in the world. However, as there are 10 larger motor yachts scheduled for delivery this year, she may not even enter the top 100 if she joins the fleet after they do.
What can be said for certain, though, is that she promises to be a highly desirable addition to the charter market. Indeed, with a contemporary design running through both her communal and guest spaces, those on board will be able to unwind and socialise in style, making good use of her various features.
Equipped with a commanding range of features, O’PTASIA is sure to be a superyacht in high demand
Besides her large beach club, and the cinema room attached to the VIP suite, O’PTASIA also offers entertainment in the form of the toys and tenders which she brings out for private yacht charter vacations.
The overall styling of the superyacht is said to be highly contemporary, promising to refresh and enliven the senses of all who step on board.
As more information and imagery relating to O’PTASIA becomes available, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers fully updated.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed