Along with the 57m/187ft motor yacht O’MATHILDE, superyacht O’PTASIA is scheduled to leave the Golden Yachts shipyard this year and join the charter fleet in time for an inaugural summer charter season.
Early renderings from Giorgio Vafiadis reveal that the motor yacht will boast a sleek profile with a touch and go helipad, and will offer guests the opportunity to enjoy some state of the art wellness facilities as well as a large exterior swimming pool.
Her large size also makes her particularly significant. Indeed, O’PTASIA will become the third largest Greek built superyacht available for charter, with the first two places going to Andreas Liveras’ twin ships- the 91m/300ft luxury yacht ‘Moonlight II’ and the 92m/302ft motor yacht ‘Queen Miri’, each built by Neorion.
Furthermore, the Golden Yachts shipyard, which is based in Greece, has earned a reputation for building phenomenal vessels. The award winning 40m/130ft luxury yacht O’PATI, for example, is a testament to the outstanding capabilities of the yard.
Paris Dragnis, the owner of O’PTASIA, has plenty of experience in designing popular charter-friendly superyachts. The former O’PARI 3, now named the 72m/236ft motor yacht NATALINA, for example, bears his skillful touch. To find out more about how he expertly anticipates the needs of charter guests, be sure to read our full on-board review.
If O’PTASIA was to be delivered today, she would be the 93rd largest superyacht in the world. However, as there are 10 larger motor yachts scheduled for delivery this year, she may not even enter the top 100 if she joins the fleet after they do.
What can be said for certain, though, is that she promises to be a highly desirable addition to the charter market. Indeed, with a contemporary design running through both her communal and guest spaces, those on board will be able to unwind and socialise in style, making good use of her various features.
Equipped with a commanding range of features, O’PTASIA is sure to be a superyacht in high demand
Besides her large beach club, and the cinema room attached to the VIP suite, O’PTASIA also offers entertainment in the form of the toys and tenders which she brings out for private yacht charter vacations.
The overall styling of the superyacht is said to be highly contemporary, promising to refresh and enliven the senses of all who step on board.
As more information and imagery relating to O’PTASIA becomes available, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers fully updated.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...