With her groundbreaking design features and selection of high-luxury on-board amenities, EXCELLENCE is a superyacht worthy of her title.
She was delivered to an experienced owner earlier this week; her owner has previously had several successful charter vessels, and EXCELLENCE is expected to enjoy similar popularity on the charter market.
She follows in the footsteps of a string of Abeking-built superyachts which have carried a variation of the same name; but the latest EXCELLENCE represents plenty of firsts for the German yard and Winch Design, who helmed both the interior and exterior styling of the motor yacht.
The superyacht’s futuristic exterior is defined by curved glass panels and a striking reverse bow which lend her a sharp profile ‘comparable to a spaceship’, according to Winch.
“She promises to be unlike anything that has ever come before and will turn as many heads in 20 years’ time as she does today.” The studio went on to say.
With her striking bow and her visionary, industry disruption layout, Excellence brings forward a new era for superyacht design.
“With her striking bow and her visionary, industry disruption layout, Excellence brings forward a new era for superyacht design."
Her unique lines also catch the eye, as they work to seamlessly blend the hull with the superstructure.
“Never before have glass panels been installed in these dimensions. The unusual lines also repeatedly presented employees with major challenges.” Stated Hans Schaedla, CEO of Abeking & Rasmussen, during the launch.
Interiors and accommodation
Her interior design has a similar contemporary theme, with plenty of natural light and sweeping views over the surroundings. Accommodation is provided for seven guests in 12 cabins, each of which benefits from its own colour scheme.
The principal charter guest can take full advantage of an expansive owner’s deck with jacuzzi, outdoor terrace, and private lounge.
It also features floor-to-ceiling mirrored glass, with the largest panel measuring a staggering 6m in length. The panels span 180 degrees of the cabin, promising an uninterrupted connection to the outside world.
“She promises to be unlike anything that has ever come before and will turn as many heads in 20 years’ time as she does today.”
On-board highlights include an elegant triple-height glass atrium and tiered cinema, as well as a spa with sauna and well-equipped gym facilities.
Andrew Winch, founder of Winch Design stated: “Excellence represents a huge milestone for Winch. She signifies an innovative and exciting new genre for [us].”
Outdoor living and toys
EXCELLENCE continues to impress with her alfresco lounging areas, as she plays host to a sundeck jacuzzi and aft deck pool with swim-up bar.
Guests on a luxury yacht charter can easily access the sea on board EXCELLENCE, as she volunteers a spacious beach club with sea terrace, bathing steps and swim platform.
The motor yacht offers a locker of the latest water accessories, ranging from twin limo tenders to toys including waterskis, an inflatable trampoline and Seabobs.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.