Spacious interiors, a dynamic layout and accommodation for 24 make ELEMENTS an excellent new addition to the charter fleet that’s suitable for a variety of charter parties.
She was delivered by Turkish yard Yachtley in 2018, and boasts a family-focused layout with plenty of exterior deck areas and interior styling that’s both inviting and elegant.
On-board highlights include a huge beach club, a cinema suite and generous foredeck pool.
She boasts interior styling that’s both inviting and elegant.
The yacht’s interior styling is the work of Cristiano Gatto Design.
The Italian studio has created a palatial ambience through sumptuous fabrics, rich colours and a variety of patterns and crystal detailing. Mirrors and marble add a contemporary accent to the timeless themes.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 24 guests in 12 cabins, including a huge owner’s suite with sofa seating, Art Deco wall patterns and a Royal blue and crisp cream colour palette. A glass-encased en suite with freestanding tub adds to the luxurious feeling.
On a private yacht charter, guests will love her alfresco deck areas. There’s plenty of space for soaking up the sun on the aft decks, while the foredeck offers a sleek pool with prime views over the surroundings. For easy access to the sea, the beach club offers plenty of space for relaxing by the water.
The yacht’s eye-catching exteriors come from Alpha Marine. Characterized by sharp lines and cut-out windows on the forward part of the bow, she has an angular and elegant profile.
Guests can explore the magic of Turkey, with its sandy shores, Byzantine waters and picture-perfect towns and villages.
Her exteriors will turn plenty of heads as she cruises the Mediterranean. From the island-studded waters of Greece to the buzzy bays of Italy, her versatility makes her primed for exploring across the region.
As well as popular yachting destinations, she will also be available in Turkey. This marks a fabulous opportunity for guests to explore the country’s famed Turquoise Coast, with its sandy shores, Byzantine waters and picture-perfect towns and villages.
You can read our guide to Mediterranean yacht charters for more information.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed